Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Thinking About A Rear Deck Spoiler?

.....That's it Remo, drop the keyboard and step away from the computer;LOL

I wish Remo's computer was in my basement with his car. :boogie

:w
Guy

Hey guys, that's a Red Robin restaurant in the backround and the speed limit sign is in English. I don't recognize the license plate but I'd have to guess that this photo was taken in New Mexico. Remo, can you tell me where I can order that spoiler? :boogie

we have to recognize that guy must have real gutz to take that ... for a ride.
and he deserve a prize 'cause he achieve something that until today i thought it was impossible, he made one of this beautiful cars look like trash

The license plate is Alaskan. It shows the prospectors going over Chilkoot pass.

Doing Time

Remo, can you tell me where I can order that spoiler? :boogie

bwing..say does that stand for "big wing?":L Because if it does I can understand why you're intersted in purchasing this spoiler. Actually it's currently available as the owner is doing five to seven in the Fairbanks Correctional Center - Fairbanks Alaska. He was convicted of " a public display of incredibly bad taste". All inquires should be sent to Prison Director Garlan Armstrong c/o Corvette Boy.

Remo:cool

bwing..say does that stand for "big wing?":L Because if it does I can understand why you're intersted in purchasing this spoiler. Actually it's currently available as the owner is doing five to seven in the Fairbanks Correctional Center - Fairbanks Alaska. He was convicted of " a public display of incredibly bad taste". All inquires should be sent to Prison Director Garlan Armstrong c/o Corvette Boy.

HAHA Actually the "b" stands for Brian but I'll answer to BIG also. :rotfl

I'm still in the market for a low profile spoiler but can't seem to find one I like. I want something similiar to the C6 Z06. I recently bought some clay and was thinking of using my car to craft one. If I like it I'll have a mold made by a friend of mine who works at a plastics/fiberglass shop to make a prototype.

It's official, Wall-mart is in the aftermarket accessory business. This car will be on display at the next SEMA show. It will not be released to public till Martha Stewart finishes with it :bash. Sorry Remo but silver will not be available till 09.:upthumbs

I'm still in the market for a low profile spoiler but can't seem to find one I like. I want something similiar to the C6 Z06. I recently bought some clay and was thinking of using my car to craft one. If I like it I'll have a mold made by a friend of mine who works at a plastics/fiberglass shop to make a prototype.

Brian, This one is made by ACS and has a pretty low profile. If I was going to do a rear spoiler, this would be the one.

DSC01514.jpg

Brian, This one is made by ACS and has a pretty low profile. If I was going to do a rear spoiler, this would be the one.

DSC01514.jpg

Thanks for the heads-up Remo. :upthumbs I'll check it out. It may be a lot easier for me just to buy one that's being manufactured than for me to try and make my own.

Brian

Well if you are........ and you've considered Caravagggio, ACI and even Tigershark......
why not go all the way and install one of these beauties.

DreamC5.jpg

Get the paint job while you're at it.

I forwarded this picture to a friend of mine in Pueblo, informing him I'd found the perfect Corvette for him.

He told me unless the paint job came with a picture of Our Lady of Guadalupe on the hood, he wasn't interested.
:ugh

-Patrick

Well if you are........ and you've considered Caravagggio, ACI and even Tigershark......
why not go all the way and install one of these beauties.

DreamC5.jpg

Remo,

Good news! I was just told that ALL of these mods can be purchased thru J.C. Whitney! One stop shopping. :upthumbs:boogie

Actually, spring has arrived in southern MA...Remo lives in norther MA, close to New Hampshire! I had my '05 out today with the top down...beautiful sunny 70 degree day!!

Elaine

It's spring in central MA too (at least it was)! Mine came out of moth balls the 1st week of April and it's already been out for a couple of rare early April cruises.

It's spring in central MA too (at least it was)! Mine came out of moth balls the 1st week of April and it's already been out for a couple of rare early April cruises.

It was 88 degrees out today, another nice day. Took my baby out to stretch her legs. Lots of Corvette's out today. Drove past the Chevron and noticed that premium is now $4.02 compared to $3.99 two days ago compared to $3.89 two weeks ago. I think all those mods done to the pic that Remo put up will help your Corvette get 40 mpg. I can't wait to see Remo's car with those mods. :rotfl

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom