Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Top 10 reasons to buy a Corvette

Re: Oh Boy...

jjones said:
So Drew - do you want to hear why dogs are better than men? :Twist
I think I heard this one somewhere, but atleast I don't eat the "kitty kibble" out of the catbox like MY dog did today. :nono bad dog!

By Popular Request via PM

Dogs vs Men - from my personal memoirs

You can throw stuff at'em and they'll bring it back and want you to do it again.
When you give them a bath, they don't try to turn it into an "adventure".
They eat whatever you cook - even if it's uncooked. And in Drew's case - even if it is kitty kibble.
When they tell you they "love you" - they don't have beer on their breath.
If you accidentally sit on their face, they are righteously indignant.
They can't bark to "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" while you're driving cross country.
"I dunno, what do you want to do tonight" is not in their vocabulary.
They'll never tell you those pants make your butt look fat.
They'll stop humping your leg when you push them away the first time.
And, "Doggie Style" actually means wearing a cute sweater and matching hat.

jj

Drewser,

Don't feel bad, my stupid beagle does the same thing.

What the heck could a cat possibly eat that would taste good enough to drive a dog to do that anyway :confused

I get to clean the cat box out... I can't hardly do it with out gaging let alone stick my head in close enough to pull something out with my teeth.:L Just make sure you give your dog some tic tacks before he licks you.

Re: By Popular Request via PM

jjones said:
You can throw stuff at'em and they'll bring it back and want you to do it again.
When you give them a bath, they don't try to turn it into an "adventure".
They eat whatever you cook - even if it's uncooked. And in Drew's case - even if it is kitty kibble.
When they tell you they "love you" - they don't have beer on their breath.
If you accidentally sit on their face, they are righteously indignant.
They can't bark to "99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" while you're driving cross country.
"I dunno, what do you want to do tonight" is not in their vocabulary.
They'll never tell you those pants make your butt look fat.
They'll stop humping your leg when you push them away the first time.
And, "Doggie Style" actually means wearing a cute sweater and matching hat.jj
Ahem...just a few corrections. Bear in mind that the doggie in question (pictured to the left) is half Jack Russell terrier and half Australian Blue healer (cattle dog) so she is a full blooded ankle nipper. JJ, you don't know my dog.:)
You can throw her a stick (which she loves) but she will NEVER bring it back, just chew it to bits and if she can she will rip it out of your hand.
If you try to give her a bath, she will try to snip you, then run away--a real adventure.
You've got me on the food thing...she will eat anything and everything (as we have already discussed).
She LOVES to drink beer so she has on occation had beerbreath.
If you sit on her face...she will snip you.
When we take her to work with us she barks at every red vehicle and animal we see...sometimes the aligators that come off truck tires and the odd paper blowing in the road.
She knows what she wants to do every night...go for a ride, bark at things...and snip you.
If she thinks the pants make your butt look fat...she will snip you.
Since we got her fixed, she humpeth not, but if another dog tries...you guessed it, she snips him.
You got me on the "doggie style". My wife wants to get the sweater, but I'm afraid I'll be the one to put it on...I'll probably get snipped.:D
All in all she is a good dog, just a little snippy.

All in all I say

SHE WILL SNIP YOU

Damn back to the proving grounds :hb :mad :hb

Okay . . . here's my top ten reasons for owning a Vette . . .

#1) It gives me a reason to hang around out in the garage.

#2) The other nine don't matter . . .

It pi$$es off the EX-wife :D

-Guy

Yes gentlemen, it's true, living well is the best revenge. My mom always told me that. My ex is dumbfounded as to how I was able to keep all my small toys and the powerboat. I live in a beautiful apt (my 4 unit income prop.) and recently (Nov.) bought a vette. It's called hard work and drive to succeed w or w/o a woman. BTW, the fine young ladies I've seen about with over the last two years have got to hit hard as she's +80lbs since the divorce! I'm happier than I've been in years.Yes nyernga, this is a great country!

I spoke from experience too, but that seems like a lifetime ago.
Now for # 12 (a 70's flashback): It pi$$es off the gal that wants to go out with you, but wouldn't when you drove a p/u truck :t . Take a hike, honey.

:J
Guy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom