Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! transmission conversion for '84

fumesniff

Corvette
1984 xfire, 4+3, black, beige interior
can anyone link me to any articles/forums/tech about the conversion from a doug nash 4+3 to the ZF six speed manual?

i'm trying to figure out how much the conversion is going to cost. -- i know there is a conversion process, but i can't find any "kit", or instructions, or labor estimates. if anyone knows anyone that has done this, any info would be greatly appreciated. all the transmission people i've talked to in my area will have nothing to do with it.

plz help, my overdrive is about to fall right off and i'm tired of messin with it!!!111

can anyone link me to any articles/forums/tech about the conversion from a doug nash 4+3 to the ZF six speed manual?

i'm trying to figure out how much the conversion is going to cost. -- i know there is a conversion process, but i can't find any "kit", or instructions, or labor estimates. if anyone knows anyone that has done this, any info would be greatly appreciated. all the transmission people i've talked to in my area will have nothing to do with it.

plz help, my overdrive is about to fall right off and i'm tired of messin with it!!!111

I know this is a couple of months old, but browsing some old topics.

I put the Richmond 6 speed in my '86:

Corvette Richmond 6-Speed Transmission Installation

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom