Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vette struck by lightning

I pitty you guys. Here in South Georgia we had snow in 1993, none since then. Only salt I saw was on pop corn in front of the fire place while it snowed. We don't know how to drive in that stuff so everyone just stayed home and had a party.

I pitty you guys. Here in South Georgia we had snow in 1993, none since then. Only salt I saw was on pop corn in front of the fire place while it snowed. We don't know how to drive in that stuff so everyone just stayed home and had a party.

BUT WE DON'T HAVE SNAKES ! I will take the snow over snakes any day.

OH! wait , we all have snakes.... nice name for them is Politicians

Glenn

I was thinking of getting my vette out early but another vette owner at work reminded my why I shouldn't. She was driving her '95 LT1 home and slid into a tree at the foot of her driveway. :ugh She messed up the front cowling where the drivers side fog light is, the hood, and the drivers side headlight assembly. She is afraid that her insurance company is going to total her vette out. :mad

I was thinking of getting my vette out early but another vette owner at work reminded my why I shouldn't. She was driving her '95 LT1 home and slid into a tree at the foot of her driveway. :ugh She messed up the front cowling where the drivers side fog light is, the hood, and the drivers side headlight assembly. She is afraid that her insurance company is going to total her vette out. :mad

Air1- that is the same reason I haven't brought my TA out either... the white death!!!! :eek:hnoes

I don't think we're out of the woods yet with respect to snow. It is still early for the river city area.

That's the same reason I waited till it was nice out 50 degrees for the first time in months.

It's been a month I last updated and a lot has happened to keep me away from the computer.....

Car is doing beautifully.... I'm currently in the middle of my trip back to Florida after being laid off; hopefully the next project is just around the corner. Till then I'm planing to drive with a smile.:D

It's been a month I last updated and a lot has happened to keep me away from the computer.....

Car is doing beautifully.... I'm currently in the middle of my trip back to Florida after being laid off; hopefully the next project is just around the corner. Till then I'm planing to drive with a smile.:D
Glad to hear the car is doing well!!I just got back from Florida!!:D
I'm ready to go back if you need a driver!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

UPFATE !!

My smart a#% remark about the snow in South Georgia is no longer valid. I had 2 inches of SNOW !! on Friday.

Yep, ya got what we didn't get. SUCKS I say. Give the white crap back to'em up North. We don't know what to do with the junk. It's so frustrating to not be able to get into your own driveway. This was th 'wet' stuff, no a dry powder snow. Was heavy, knocking down tree limbs which in turn knocking down power lines. SUCKS. It has'nt snowed since midnight Thursday here and my yard is still white. It;s melting but we got so much. I think we set a record for the amount in one day. At least it did not ice over too. We southerners do not care for this.....make it go AWAY!! :D

The forecast looks like you MIGHT GET MORE TONITE!!! We'll be back at the hospitals in north Atlanta...ARGH!
Charlie

UPFATE !!

My smart a#% remark about the snow in South Georgia is no longer valid. I had 2 inches of SNOW !! on Friday.

Give the white crap back to'em up North.
We southerners do not care for this.....make it go AWAY!! :D

We don't want it. What gives you the idea we like it? Wouldn't bother me if I never saw snow again.

Glenn
:w

Update!

I talked to the other vette owner and she told me that her insurance company is going to repair her vette. She also told me she is getting a bonus, she is getting her pre-accident broken headlight and cracked front end repaired for free!. :beer

MDKyleZ Called.......................................

The Car is running Great!!
He's not been letting any grass grow under the tire's either,Almost 10,000 miles since he picked it up!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

:Steer:lou:bu:bu:bu:bu

:D

It could have been worse, you could have been injured. Thank God that He spared you. Hopefully your LT4 will be repaired back to normal conditions with minimual costs to you. Also, let's hope that the Chevy dealership has a qualified tech to repair. If not, you may need to talk to the insurance adjuster about moving the LT4 to another qualified dealership or Corvette repair shop. Lots of luck.
Barrett
Send the Invisable man in the sky the bill!!!!

Glad your car is ding well. My brother used to live just west of Clarksburg. it is pretty around that area. Junkie, great work. It is a shame you don't live in N GA because I am getting laid off and I would work for you in a heartbeat. Nice thing about where I live, I can drive my baby just about year round. We get our once a year snow and may be home for 1 to 2 days per year because we don't drive on slush.

The Car is running Great!!
He's not been letting any grass grow under the tire's either,Almost 10,000 miles since he picked it up!!:thumb:thumb:thumb

:Steer:lou:bu:bu:bu:bu

:D
What a thread! Junk, you don't have any clones in OH that I can get to work on my Z07 do ya? Nice job!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom