Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Vette struck by lightning

What a thread! Junk, you don't have any clones in OH that I can get to work on my Z07 do ya? Nice job!

Junk isn't that terrible far from you.. Make and appointment and road trip.:thumb

Glenn
:w

I don't know why more people don't just drive to Old Fort and get their cars fixed .Hell it's only 1000 miles or so for me .I've found it's worth the trip :D

I wish I could make the trip! One thing, I have about two years to pay on my vette, and when I pay it off and when I am ready, I will make that trip and ask Jessie to go through my vette from front to back and restore my beloved vette. It may not be a C6, but it will be MY VETTE!! :)

I don't know why more people don't just drive to Old Fort and get their cars fixed .Hell it's only 1000 miles or so for me .I've found it's worth the trip :D

Yeah, but you get around more than most folks...

Hmmm... According to MapQuest, it's only 1000 miles for me too...

-Mac

100,000 miles will have to wait. I cut a tire on a piece of scrap metal that flew off a truck in front of me on I-10.

New tires ordered this morning, she's soon have Kumho Ecsta XS's all the way around.:thumb

100,000 miles will have to wait. I cut a tire on a piece of scrap metal that flew off a truck in front of me on I-10.

New tires ordered this morning, she's soon have Kumho Ecsta XS's all the way around.:thumb
You should have a spair pair of Mounted Wheels and Tires for the front!!:thumb :D

106,655 Now,she just got a Full Service,Complete Bumper to Bumper Inspection,Rear Stabilizer Links and Bushings,U-Joints and a few Road Warrior Scars touched up!~!!:w
Plus the Official GMJ "Junked" Seal of Approval!~!!

:D

Attachments

• IMG_3315 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3315 (Small).JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3314 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3314 (Small).JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_3336 (Small).JPG
    IMG_3336 (Small).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 101
Just awesome.

:upthumbs

106,655 Now,she just got a Full Service,Complete Bumper to Bumper Inspection,U-Joints and a few Road Warrior Scars touched up!~!!:w
Plus the Official GMJ "Junked" Seal of Approval!~!!

:D

Nice photo Jesse. Nice work! :upthumbs

attachment.php

Very nice!
I really like these rims on a C4 too!

My C5 is about to turn over the 120,000 smiles mark this week!

Jesse's a good man to know and always willing to help! :thumb
:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom