Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wake up a C-6

I ordered a CORSA Sport system with the X-pipe from LMPerformane. They had the system on sale with free shipping. It only took 3 days to receive it. I had our local Chevrolet dealer install the system. They charged me 2 hours labor to install everthing. The exhaust achieved the sound I was looking for. It's none to loud. I can barely hear a difference at 70mph. It does light up under heavy acceleration. It does babble a little bit when you roll out the the throttle. Over all I am pleased with the sound. I'm not sure how well I like the looks of the system from the rear. The mufflers seem to be a lot closer to the tips than the stock exhaust. When you see it from the rear you see a lot of muffler. Maybe all after market are that way or the mufflers are bigger. Now I need to solve the 1st to 4th shifting. Thanks for all your help.

I have a new 07 Z51 MN6. How long have you had the Borla Stinger exhaust?We all want to hear more V8 rumble, but also have quiet for long trips. Does the Borla do both ?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom