Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 Warning to New Vette Owners - Venician Vette Parts or vettepartsonline.com

1996 LT4 Topic

yellowatc

Corvette
1994 Corvette
I didn't catch prior threads or the ripoffreport.com website until too late. Please stay away from this guy. Almost 3 months now and still don't have differential I ordered. Older members of the forum know him as Carl Shuhi and Florida Corvette Calipers. Newer members know him as Carl Shuhi and vettepartsonline, but now he goes by George and Venician Vette parts. Have Boynton Beach Police Department, Palm Beach Division of Consumer Affairs, Florida Attorney General and US Postal Service for breaking federal law for mail fraud, all involved trying to get a refund.

Don't trust him. Don't believe anything he says. Talks so credible but is a complete liar. I have submitted 40 pages of documentation including recorded phone calls to the authorities to try and bring this guy down. He continually changes personal names and business names.

I am out serious money which I may never see again. Please stay away for your sanity and pocketbook. Would be glad to share more details if anyone is interested. If anyone has been taken by him in the past, would love to team up with you to bring him down. I have committed to fly to Florida at my own expense to press criminal charges. Waiting for court date from Boynton City police department.

Again, run for your lives. There are so many credible businesses out there and it is truly a shame that as much as this guy appears to know about corvettes on the surface that he wouldn't run a credible business and make a fortune off of us, instead of taking advantage of a few.

It's truly amazing as to how many people live like there's no tomorrow.

Trust me.."Vengence is Mine" says the Lord.He will get his just do.

Hope you get yor money back plus.

I remember a guy battling with him years ago when he went by corvette calipers.Don't remember the outcome,i don't go to the site anymore.

Thanks for the encouragement. He's a really bad guy.
Good luck with this. We're with you and appreciate the posting.
I would suggest changing the title to Warning:Venetian Vette. :w

I'm actually surprised the guy is still around after all this time and all the bad experiences I read about.

That "yellowatc" is going to travel to FL to aid in proscecution of the guy says much. You go, dude!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom