Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WebRides TV C16 short film @ its introduction - a *must-see*

*89x2*

Here is the link: C16 Video Link

This was so neat to watch it being filmed - if you watch closely, you may see some familiar faces in the background :cool

Luigi had mentioned the quality of the vid's this company makes - he was not kidding :eek - very cool :v

The quality is amazing!

I'm a little annoyed with the current trend in using flash to embed videos, it isn't easy to download them anymore. Oh well, it's better than realplayer :upthumbs

That car definitely looks better in video. Much better proportioned. The single taillights make the rear end look a bit wide, but thats nothing to complain about!

A small tidbit, the 599 Fiorano also comes with Delphi MagnaRide (Magnetic Ride Control in GM-speak).

Really sweet! Maybe most of you know Reeves in person but for me it's really nice to see him and Paul Deutschman do all the talking and explaining!

Groeten Peter.

I have downloaded it and also the motortrend film from the other thread.

but these are too big to email and my website cannot host more than 10mb

anyone a suggestion how I can get them uploaded somewhere?

Can you put the webrides video on youtube? That way I can use
this program: http://www.download.com/VideoDownloader/3000-11745_4-10596547.html?tag=lst-0-3

To download it. I used it to download Luigi's video and the motortrend video on youtube and it worked perfectly. I tried using the same program to download this video directly from webrides and had no luck.

Mind you that the video on youtube is twice degraded since they limit you on the space.

Enjoy,

-Luigi
:cool

In my Christmas holiday next week, I will take the Callaway Volkswagen website off air so I have the nescessary space available for these movies.

I will post here when the videos are available for download.

the link will only be valid for a few days !!!!
because the Callaway VW site will be going online again shortly after that with very interesting CTS articles :D

all Callaway project C1 dedicated

Mercedes 240 turbo, BMW 320 Turbo , Audi Turbo and ofcourse the VW turbo

Thanks Jeroenvgfn. The Motortrend one is already on youtube and I downloaded it with the program I mentioned and it looks just fine IMO. The webrides one is such amazing quality that I'd really like it though!

I'd like to see the VW site too! I'm very interested in Callaway's non-Corvette projects as if you can't already tell ;).

the movies are up in the air :D

http://members.home.nl/callawaycorvette/movies

I found someones account free to use for limited time So I do not have take the Callaway VW site down.

the quality of the webrides movie is a little less than on the original website but better poorer quality download than no download ;)

enjoy,

they will be up online untill end of January

Great! I'm downloading them both RIGHT now :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom