Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Went to a couple car shows today.Can't believe what I saw happen!!

wannavette

Corvette
1986 silver metallic coupe
1st show I went to was an all Vette show.The highlight for me was seeing the C4 well represented.Made me realize that I have alot of work to do to my car but yet @ the same time it's not as bad as I think it is.

2nd-nice variety of cars a few Vettes!But,I could not believe is the guy who backed his 80something F150 into the Lamborghini Countach sitting there.I really felt bad for the guy in the truck!!He looked devestated and it did not help that the Police Dept. had a booth there so it looked like a major crime scene investigation

His insurance will pass the sky high level. Imagine the parts' bill I imagine the car will need a full car paint job "to match"

Was it a Diablo or Murcielago?

In a related story; An unconfirmed report stated that the Gecko has committed suicide. A source close to the story has said that the Allstate people are reported to have washed there hands of the incident. :D

bluecoupe said:
In a related story; An unconfirmed report stated that the Gecko has committed suicide. A source close to the story has said that the Allstate people are reported to have washed there hands of the incident. :D

;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

bluecoupe said:
But the good news is: I saved money on my insurance :L

I heard the President just resigned from his post as spokesman for the insurance company (the guy who plays the President on that TV show 24).:L

bluecoupe said:

If that Gecko hasn't committed suicide he will once they get the bill:eek: .

H.D.

They are sending 15 investigators to find out if ever there was a Countach within 200 miles of Noblesville, Indiana.

Reliable reports have it on good authority that Noblesville (Population 273) have a registered car inventory of 22 Ford trucks, 87 Chevy trucks, 2 Dodge Carivans and a 1966 Volkswagen Beatle.

When asked if he knew anything about a Countache being injured, a local resident sitting around the General Store commented, "We don't have none of them foreigners livin' here in Noblesville. We a good clean 'merican place and we don't hold with no foreigners settin' up their shop here with clean livin', decent, American folk"!

He then commented that this evenings Klan rally has been moved to Thursday cause Bubba and his brother Bobby-Joe were feeling poorly.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom