Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What are you paying for a C6??

What are you paying for your C6

• Much less than 500 below MSRP

Votes: 125 62.2%
  • 500 Below MSRP

Votes: 16 8.0%
  • MSRP

Votes: 45 22.4%
  • 500 above MSRP

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • 1000 above MSRP

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • More than 1000 above MSRP

Votes: 8 4.0%

• Total voters
Damm Lou, you are working on costing me a few more $$$$ on a car that emptied the bank account on. I already have an "aftermarket wheel problem", you aren't helping! Never seen a stock Harley wheel that did justice.

Your wheel selection is ABSOLUTLY AWESOME, and now has my wheels turning. The Chrome on the Monterey Red will totally set it off. Great chioce.

Not gonna do bike week this time, will do Leesburg, and most likly biketoberfest. Was gonna do the Ponce Inlet Corvette show on the 20th of may.

Picture095.jpg

Glacier white 04 deuce 1550 John saxson 1550 big bore kit (bar hopper)

Picture706.jpg

Black Cherry 06 Road Glide John Saxon big bore kit (geezer glide that will run, cruise, air ride, sat. radio, Harmon Kardon high output sound system.

Nice Bikes!

I ride a hot Sportster.

lar

jonsflavette said:
Damm Lou, you are working on costing me a few more $$$$ on a car that emptied the bank account on. I already have an "aftermarket wheel problem", you aren't helping! Never seen a stock Harley wheel that did justice.

Your wheel selection is ABSOLUTLY AWESOME, and now has my wheels turning. The Chrome on the Monterey Red will totally set it off. Great chioce.

Not gonna do bike week this time, will do Leesburg, and most likly biketoberfest. Was gonna do the Ponce Inlet Corvette show on the 20th of may.

Picture095.jpg

Glacier white 04 deuce 1550 John saxson 1550 big bore kit (bar hopper)

Picture706.jpg

Black Cherry 06 Road Glide John Saxon big bore kit (geezer glide that will run, cruise, air ride, sat. radio, Harmon Kardon high output sound system.

Man Oh Man Oh Man!! What great looking bikes. That Harley is terrific.
Won't be around in May. The mrs, the dogs and I will head back to New Jersey mid-April and will not be back until September. I bought an open trailer and tow the Vette back and forth.
Will let you know in this thread when my new Vette is delivered.

Thank You, I am a bike freak, and never been divorced, close though. I got the Mrs. to "allow" this purchase (the new c-6) by "us" looking at the the ZO 6 that arrived in here in lake worth. She started looking around, and was saying "I really like the convertibles so much more, and there MUCH less money" I am thinking BINGO, tthat will work! Funny on the wheels, they know tell me the polished wheels cannot be found, the outside maker/supplier to GM (amcast, I think) no longer makes them, they are in court bankrupcey, I get get the chrome with a delay, at 2K, NOT the 1275.00 of the polished, hell, at that point I might as well look at the type of wheels you are getting, they are awesome, I now have the stock painted silver wheels coming, and I'll deal with it when the car gets here.

That is what I did. I had originally ordered the polished wheels but then heard about the supplier problems and changed the order to stock wheels.
I love the way you got the Mrs. to "allow" the purchase. You won't belive it but I did something similar. Hey, whatever works.

Lucy64 said:
Welcome to CAC backof. What dealer in Northern Virginia did you go to??

Pohanka Chevrolet in Chantilly, VA. First time I've bought from them, but they treated me right.

vee93 said:
In Jackson, Ms. at Blackwell Chevrolet, there is ONE red coupe selling at $52,000 and some change. I did notice that it had plain rotors. I mention this because I know in Brandon, Ms., at Rogers-Dabb Chevy, a black coupe was sold (with the cross drilled/slotted rotors) at the same price----go figure. Herrin-Gear currently has none! I see you're in California. What are they selling for out there? If the C6s are higher out there, get on a plain, go to one of the smaller cities, pick up your new C6 and drive back!
:Steer
Kerbeck`s in Atlantic City,NJ...routinely sells any in stock loaded C6 for 3500.00 off list. To order what you want I was quoted 2500.00 off list. Told my local Chevy dealer and he matched it.

BADsBabe said:
I would like to know where to go to pay less than MSRP as well. I am in line for a convertible which they tell me I won't have until the spring...and I am only #5 in line at the dealership. Anyone have any suggestions to get it earlier...or for less money?

Kerbeck Corvette in NJ has lots of cars for sale--currently Coupes are $3500 off and convertibles are $4500 off MSRP.

Gersh said:
Kerbeck Corvette in NJ has lots of cars for sale--currently Coupes are $3500 off and convertibles are $4500 off MSRP.

Whoops, sorry--I didn't realize I was looking at a 2 year old post!

Paying $5,500 below Sticker for a 2007 covert. Wanted a Z06 but did not want to pay over MSRP.

A standard C6 will set us back $160K AU, the Z06 starts at $230K AU

Base 'Vette Price '07

The dealer where I got my '06 runs an add in the Dallas paper regularly with the area's best prices. This week's shows '07's for right at $39,000. Not bad, plus he offers one of the best buying experiences anywhere.

New 2007 coupe, yellow ($750), auto ($1250), 1LT($0), bare bones, low-optioned.
MSRP=$46995. Out-the-door with a full tank of gas for $45750 + tax + tags + docs fee.
In ABQ, NM, this morning, with 33 miles on the odometer, now all the way up to 43 miles.
The 10-mile drive home was worth $50K. The full tank high-test gas was priceless.

Money

I paid for mine in cash, but I bought that stupid paint and upholstery protection option they offered. Oh well, live and learn.:eyerole

I'm unable to copy the Owner's Manual DVD to my hard drive. I can play the DVD but it won't copy to my hard drive. Is it copy protected?
I'd like to give the DVD to my daughters to study so they know how things work before they drive the car but I'd like to study it more myself before I give it up.

DVD

It's probably protected, but there are programs on the internet that will let you bypass this; or you could write to GM and they would probably send you a replacemnet for a few bucks. Look in your manual for a address. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom