Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What Wide Band O2 are you using?

Looks like there is not much information out there on this subject. Would a WB02 be used in place of, or in addition to the standard 02 sensor? Sorry for the non answer.

A little over 4 years ago I installed a Accel Gen.7 DFI with wideband and it came with an Accel wbo2.

But I don't use it for just tuning it controls the fuel while the engine is running. :upthumbs

For those that own WBO2 systems what are you using?

Innovate LM-1
It has a simulated NB output as well that can be used in place of the stock O2 .
I tried using the NB output but with the overlap on my cam it just would not let is idle.The overlap made the O2 think it was lean and it kept adding more fuel.
Top item for WB tuning though.The Innovate logging software is good

For those that own WBO2 systems what are you using?
What are you trying to accomplish.
Do you have the ability to burn your own chip or are you looking to buy a stand alone digital wide band system..

Well dont flame me on this, but on my mustang that I turboed I am running a innovate motorsports LC-1. They have a big gauge selection now compared to about two years ago(lc-1 is just the controller and wideband with an output so no gauge) I use it for hooking up to my sct tuner and into my laptop to datalog and tune with. Might help if we knew what purpose you are using it for?

What are you trying to accomplish.
Do you have the ability to burn your own chip or are you looking to buy a stand alone digital wide band system..
On 95s you don't burn chips, just reflash them with software and a cable. I wanted to add decent A/F readings to my datalogging

Mike

On 95s you don't burn chips, just reflash them with software and a cable. I wanted to add decent A/F readings to my datalogging

Mike
Well I can assure you that the cheap narrow band systems will not get you their.
One of the cheaper wide band is the LM1 but I have no experience with it.
I suspect that it's popularity is due to the low price rather than outstanding quality.
Here is a link you can check out
FJO Enterprises Inc. - WideBandO2.com

The system that I have cost about 30 times what a LM1 would but like they say you get what you pay for.
For just some fuel adjustments then remove it the LM1 may work for you.

Well I can assure you that the cheap narrow band systems will not get you their.
One of the cheaper wide band is the LM1 but I have no experience with it.
I suspect that it's popularity is due to the low price rather than outstanding quality.
Here is a link you can check out
FJO Enterprises Inc. - WideBandO2.com

The system that I have cost about 30 times what a LM1 would but like they say you get what you pay for.
For just some fuel adjustments then remove it the LM1 may work for you.
So which one do you have?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom