Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

What's your price for Premium??????

Let's bring this one back from the dead -

$3.77 Rockton IL

I can't believe the low prices I'm seeing in this thread posted by members in some parts of the country... Premium has been over $3.00 here for several months now. It is currently $3.39 and rising.

Ultra 93 is $3.18 a gallon at the local Sunoco in my hometown of North Attleboro, MA. Other premium fuels are as much as ten cents a gallon higher. It keeps going up every other day.

Bob M.

Out here in the mid-west, I missed filling up Tuesday at a $3.19/gal so when I filled up Thursday it was at $3.29/gallon, the next day it was $3.39. I believe that the oil companies are gouging the pooh-pooh out of us. Twenty cents a gallon in three days? They are getting to us.

I hate to be a "black helicopters / conspiracy theory" kind of person but I have to imagine it's tied to a major driving holiday coming up.

We (my family) have cut back on driving considerably and try to lead a pretty "green" life style. But it looks like the gas companies are saying. "Driving less?? Well I guess need to charge more for gas then."

I realize it's not that bad especially when compared to Ireland and the UK. But the price jumping 15 - 20% in 3 days for no reason. COME ON!!!!

They claim there are refining "issues" and supply "issues". What incentive do the gas companies have to remedy this "issues"? If they fix the "issues" they will make less money.

Now if it's a refining issue because they cannot keep up with the increased demand for gas that's a different story.

3.56 gal, northwest Indiana, about 40 miles out of Chicago :puke

I just put $54 worth in the Jaguar about ten minutes ago. $3.75/gallon.

Paid $3.09 for BP's93 octane Friday here in west-central Mississippi! :W

I see it for as high as $3.58 here in Kansas City, but the vette will be on the road anyway.:pat

Premium Gas Prices

I just filled up yesterday in Belvedere Ill--3.63 Gal at Mobil- The best $47.00 I ever spent-I love these cars-Save the wave-:w

Ok nobody is going to believe me but the price in Reykjavik Iceland is $8.32 per gallon. ($2.20 per liter)

I checked out your site and love what you have done with your C4 Hilmarbjorn!. Great job taking photos of mods being installed.

$8.32 / gallon. How many miles do you typically drive in a year on your daily driver? How is the public transporation in Iceland?

I took the train into Chicago the other day for a convention that worked really well. I wish we had more rail transport here.

Ok nobody is going to believe me but the price in Reykjavik Iceland is $8.32 per gallon. ($2.20 per liter)

Ouch! Well, I guess we shouldn't complain, but it's in our nature. :D You know, us spoiled Americans.

Joe Walsh from his song "Life's Been Good" said:
I can't complain but sometimes I still do,
Life's been good to me so far

I usually put about 10000 miles on my daily driver per year (but the Vette only gets less than 1000). Public transport is only in the form of busses. Nobody uses them that I know. Just about everything is a very short car ride away.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom