Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Where are they?

Age? They're older cars now. Not as many on the road. Not as popular as the newer ones.

I have been wondering the same thing. In the city and at car shows there are few C4 Corvettes , I see more C3s One thing I notice, when the gov had the buyout of used cars. Was it a $4000 credit on a new car. Many perfectly good cars including C4 corvettes were destroyed because the resale on them was not as much as the credit. There may have been more corvettes destroyed than we know. Also replacement electronics for the C4 can be hard to find where as the C3 has little or no electronics. Anyone have thoughts on my assumptions? I also have notice the prices of C4s has risen some.

Funny you say that, we made a 4 hour trip from home earlier this week and saw 4 along the way. One was being driven by a high school student, as he was still in it, parked in a school parking lot waiting for school to start.

I'll add my thoughts here. The Corvette Club I belong to has 90+ Vettes. Of that, there were around 3 or 4 C4s and one member is selling his due to age issues. I think there are more C7s followed by C6s than any other model at this time.

The car or the owner? ;LOL
They are moving into a seniors apartment and can only have 1 vehicle from what I was told. I think it was getting to the point where he was having issues getting in and out of the Vette. Shame because I think he bought it new.

Just had mine out last week & Paid $4.40 for premium I turned 69 in July.Havent seen any other vettes on the road in awhile.

69 ?? dang kids . heading for 75 still no real issue with getting in and out took mine for about a 200 mile round trip about a month ago... oh yea had to dodge a deer at 70mph hard right and left, hard enough the tires barked. top down I swear the dears nose went over the windshield.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom