Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

why spend building,when you can just by a stronger vette?

The C-4 is far from ugly IMO I luv mine! just was wondering what you guys thought about dumping 12-18 in a twelve year old girl! Since I'll never sell her its well worth it!:D

BLACKTALON said:
Hey guy's all the money spent on superchargers/383 builds and other things to make our cars faster why not jus buy a stronger vette?
Pure Pleasure! I enjoy building SBCs a heck of a lot more than I enjoy driving them, + it is great to know that my hands were involved in the creation of Thunder.

It is also fun to spank $150,000 euro-trash with my Ugly 16 year old Vette.
:lou

SoLow said:
I am building a PRO-STREET 94 with a ground pounding 427 Big Block . Picked up the body last month, already have the motor/tranny and a good 9" to narrow. Going to paint it like a GS. :W

And :bash any and every uncle ben mobile that ever rolled out of a rice patty:L

Vettefan87 said:
Funny...If you look a C4 is nothing less then a refined, less curvy, and wider version of a C3...so in a sense you are calling your vette "ugly" since all vettes have something alike with its previous generation.

Yea, thats exactly what i said loser - re-read my last posts.

Imachad said:
Yea, thats exactly what i said loser - re-read my last posts.
Loser????:lou Man if they weren't fightin' words earlier they are now!!!!!:r

BLACKTALON said:
And :bash any and every uncle ben mobile that ever rolled out of a rice patty:L

I am building my 94 with my brother and his son . We are also doing the son's "uncle Ben" Honda with a turbo. It will be a show car. I am just glad that the kids today are interested in car's period!

This is what I hope my 94 looks like when we are through. Kind of a later model 67 heaven if you will.

SoLow said:
I am building my 94 with my brother and his son . We are also doing the son's "uncle Ben" Honda with a turbo. It will be a show car. I am just glad that the kids today are interested in car's period!

This is what I hope my 94 looks like when we are through. Kind of a later model 67 heaven if you will.

Run what ya brung!! and hope ya brung enuff!!!:gap

BLACKTALON said:
Run what ya brung!! and hope ya brung enuff!!!:gap

Truer words could not be said! ;)

67HEAVEN said:
If that's a joke, Chad, maybe there should be a ;) along with it.

If it's not a joke, perhaps you forgot that we treat each other with respect around here.

I don't regret what i said. He can look back and re-read what i wrote. Maybe loser was not the right word to use, but i said it and i ment it. I apologize for being myself. And maybe i should tone that back if its going to cause trouble. I'm Sorry that i called him a loser, but i did. And i don't offer up any regrets.

And please, don't make any more trouble about what i said, because i feel i am stealing the spotlight about what this thread is about, and you can go back and re-read that post as well.

I am not going to be intimidated by what the High-School boy moderator said. He got his underwear in a mess because what i said didn't make him happy. My points have been clealry stated.

Imachad said:
My points have been clealry stated.

So have mine. After a lengthy absence, following inappropriate behaviour, you decided to come back and stir things up again.

If you think calling one of our valued volunteers a "High School Boy Moderator" is acceptable, you obviously must think you're somewhere else.

And, now, you are somewhere else.

======================
Now, back to the discussion at hand.

Now back building a FI 396!!!

Now back to the supercharged 396 stroker/150 shot!!!:BOW

BLACKTALON said:
Now back to the supercharged 396 stroker/150 shot!!!:BOW

How about a blown 427 with a BDS 671 just for the street.

Not to bash any of the C5 owners out there, but in my opinion the C5 has got to be the least attractive vette that was ever produced and the biggest. When GM designed the rear of that car what was they thinking about (WAY TO MUCH A--) vettes are meant to be small & sexy. Though she is great in performance, the C2 is my pick

Can deal wit the big ASS I like chicks wit a lotta ASS:D .The thing wit me and the C5 is its missing the tranny tunnel!!!;shrug which makes the cockpit feel.the high door seals are also missing;shrug jus doesn't wrap around ya!!! Love the LS1 hate the package its in.Its like a torquey hog!!! sorry.

Hoo Boy!!!

and I thought I had attytood...

:eek

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom