Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wilcox Rocks!

fine69

Corvette
'69 Convertible Vette; '72 Z28 Camaro Rally Sport
After struggling with a "bargain basement" replacement upper dash pad (and also ultimately breaking the center gauge bezel in the process), I decided to buy one from Wilcox. Of course, I also had to buy another center bezel.

I just have to say, the Wilcox upper dash pad made all the difference. Although this installation is truly a PIA... everything fit together; not to mention, Wilcox quality is top notch, much better than the other.

I've also purchased other items from Wilcox, including: center console, lower left dash, gauge lenses, full carpet set, seat covers, seat foam, seat backs --- all are of excellent quality.

Totally satisfied.... Wilcox Rocks!

:upthumbs

I'll chime in here with an additional :upthumbs :upthumbs

I bought from them the visor repair kit for my driver's side visor that had broken. Not only were they the cheapest and really easy to deal with, the kit came with more than what the other vendors were offering! I'll definitely be looking to them again in the future as one of the first people I go to!

Hi Ralph! Good to know. I have not dealt with them yet but maybe next time I will give them a try. Thanks...

ive bought a few things from them and will buy from them again. great prices and products.

After struggling with a "bargain basement" replacement upper dash pad (and also ultimately breaking the center gauge bezel in the process), I decided to buy one from Wilcox. Of course, I also had to buy another center bezel.

I just have to say, the Wilcox upper dash pad made all the difference. Although this installation is truly a PIA... everything fit together; not to mention, Wilcox quality is top notch, much better than the other.

I've also purchased other items from Wilcox, including: center console, lower left dash, gauge lenses, full carpet set, seat covers, seat foam, seat backs --- all are of excellent quality.

Totally satisfied.... Wilcox Rocks!

:upthumbs

I heard a lot of good things about them.I've bought from Eckler's and I've been disappointed with their shipping and arrogance. I haven't bought anything recently but I'm think and hearing Wilcox.

i was a bit disappointed with thier phone ordering process, but like i said great prices and products and will buy from again.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom