Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Window Sticker

muddywaters

Corvette
1988 white 4+3 coupe 99 Torch Red 6spd. coupe
Hi, Are repro window stickers available for my 88 coupe, I have the original for my 99 and would like to come up with one for the 88. Thanks

As I understand it, any Corvette that was built at the BG factory can be obtained. I got mine, the only suggestion I might make is splurge for the lamination, it makes it much more serviceable.

The records that the NCM got from GM goes back to 1981 when the BG plant opened but 1981 cars were built at both St. Louis and Bowling Green. The 11th digit of the VIN shows where 81's were made; S for St. Louis or a 5 for BG.

Thanks Guys, It's already ordered w/lam, Have a Happy New Year!
I ordered my Window Sticker from the NCM, laminated.
I put it on my C4's dash board when its in Corvette shows, and the WS always draws a crowd. :)

I ordered 2-build sheets-2-window stirckers -1 of each laminated and the dealers brochure.
The people @ the NCM are great.
the sheets draw people to the car, also great documents for the future when you go to sell.

happy new year

:m

C4 Cruiser, Yes 81s were build simualtaneously at BG and St. Louis

I just got the Build Sheet/Window Sticker for my 88 coupe, took a little over a week, not bad, I have W/S for my 99, I think I'll order both for it, the lamination is nice. I have always looked at any paper work available when I bought Vette's in the past, I figure other's do too.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom