Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

worst mod ever ?

Here you go...bash away!

1964Corvette5.jpg
Personally,I think they look good!:thumb

Jeesh,I've certainly went more Nuts than that in my younger day's!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

This was a Perfectly Fine Matching # 69 4 sp coupe,And then I seen my first shuttle blast off after I moved to Florida!!:L
Went Brain Dead I tell ya,I think it was Rocket Fumes,Drug and Alcohol induced!!:boogie:boogie:boogie
Img120.gif
Img121.gif
Img122.gif
Img125.gif
Img124.gif
Img123.gif

blah blah blah......

My new seats, how many think this is the worst mod ever? Frankly, I could care less what you think....it's my car and I like them.

Cruisefest2010106.jpg
no , they are not the worst ever.
not even close :rotfl

I must agree with Tom. If someone wants to mod out their car, then they have every right to do so. They paid for or are paying for the car, gas, insurance and so on not us, so they should be free to do as they please. I respect the purist that say never will put a mod on their car, and to those that are always looking to change something.

I remember when I bought my '01 4 years ago, I said it will look like this forever. Well that is long gone. It started with a the simple front screens and then the side cove screens, then a new Cat Back exhaust, new C6 Z06 wheels. Low profile rear SLP spoiler and front ACI splitter. Painted FRC's and Tank covers to match the body. Then chrome pieces in the engine bay. Now the chrome is being replaced with Carbon Fiber.

I happen to like what I have done, and I never ask for anyone’s opinion on what I have done. Now if someone comes online and shows a mod they did and asks for our opinion, then I will tell then either way I feel, but again I will always state that it is their car and their money and if they like it that is all that matters.

I like under hood mods and a stock appearance for that "wolf in sheeps clothing" surprise for the unexpected approach. :beer

I like under hood mods and a stock appearance for that "wolf in sheeps clothing" surprise for the unexpected approach. :beer
I second that. Nothing neater than hearing an apparently stock Vette fire up like rolling thunder.

-Mac

people are free to do what they want
people are also free to laugh at stupid things
people also can laugh at stupid things done to vettes :upthumbs
I must agree with Tom. If someone wants to mod out their car, then they have every right to do so. They paid for or are paying for the car, gas, insurance and so on not us, so they should be free to do as they please. I respect the purist that say never will put a mod on their car, and to those that are always looking to change something.

I remember when I bought my '01 4 years ago, I said it will look like this forever. Well that is long gone. It started with a the simple front screens and then the side cove screens, then a new Cat Back exhaust, new C6 Z06 wheels. Low profile rear SLP spoiler and front ACI splitter. Painted FRC's and Tank covers to match the body. Then chrome pieces in the engine bay. Now the chrome is being replaced with Carbon Fiber.

I happen to like what I have done, and I never ask for anyone’s opinion on what I have done. Now if someone comes online and shows a mod they did and asks for our opinion, then I will tell then either way I feel, but again I will always state that it is their car and their money and if they like it that is all that matters.
you really know how to type !
I still hunt and peck.....

See the prices on E-bay for them and then you will really be sick.

Corvette_Badget_Mod_-_Dragon_Car.jpg

yeah it's a C6 but I hope someone understands that just because it can be done, does not mean it should be done

Stop Sign Ahead. . .

I just added a Corsa Pace Car exhaust with the pro tips to my 2003 and I realized that of all the 'slight' mods I've done over the years, I've come to the end !:rotfl

Just a touch of chrome

I saw this car in a parking lot. I couldn't get better pics,
I was blinded by the "brilliance" of the craftsmanship.

Attachments

• work34.jpg
    work34.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 94
  • work35.jpg
    work35.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 95
Darn sure not my choice, but, whatever floats your boat.

I saw this car in a parking lot. I couldn't get better pics,
I was blinded by the "brilliance" of the craftsmanship.
:chuckle
OUCH !
my eyes !

some boats should be sunk

My new seats, how many think this is the worst mod ever? Frankly, I could care less what you think....it's my car and I like them.

Cruisefest2010106.jpg

Perfect case and point Tom. I really like the two tone design of your seats, but I don't like the red/beige. That's just my opinion and personal aesthetic tastes - not a comment on yours.

Of course if you ever sell your car take it up to Nebraska and sell it as a Cornhusker special edition. ;)

:beer

Perfect case and point Tom. I really like the two tone design of your seats, but I don't like the red/beige. That's just my opinion and personal aesthetic tastes - not a comment on yours.

Of course if you ever sell your car take it up to Nebraska and sell it as a Cornhusker special edition. ;)

:beer

Not according to my son-in-law, who is a Husker native and huge fan, who says it's closer to Oklahoma Red. ;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom