Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Your Dream Garage

What would you have in Your Dream Garage

• State of the art flooring

Votes: 129 60.6%
  • State of the art cabinets

Votes: 101 47.4%
  • Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System

Votes: 19 8.9%
  • Air Control (heating/cooling/filtration)

Votes: 155 72.8%
  • Lift

Votes: 185 86.9%
  • Air Compressor

Votes: 157 73.7%
  • State of the art lighting system

Votes: 125 58.7%
  • Indoor Pressure Washing Enclosure

Votes: 53 24.9%
  • Complete Set of Tools w/Tool Box

Votes: 151 70.9%
  • Corvette Memoribilia

Votes: 122 57.3%

• Total voters

Got the lift, .
attachment.php

www.ucoatit.com [/B]
What kind of lift, if I may ask? Check for my post, somewhere in the stables forum. Andrew

Ultgar,

Awesome job! I can only hope to have a garage as beautiful as that someday.

Our house is an old 3 story Victorian....just took the picture out of the 3rd floor office window. Steve

I am speechless!!! Absolutely over the top!!

Dave

my i ask what kind of job you have or how many lottery tickets you have bought and won...can you pay for one of those for me...PLEASE. I think we need some finished pictures.

BTW page 14 on you web site doesn't work

whats the price range for one of those gaurages (email or Pm me if you dont want to say on the forum)

WOW, I am so out of place here, I think I just steped into the twilite zone, I can't even get the sheet rock hung in my garage,
Very nice work ! Really great garages on this forum, Good Job Everyone !!!!

yeah ultgar seems to have all of our dream gaurages in his backyard.

Our gaurage is a usless 2 stall that can just slide the vette in(about 4 inches to spare TOTAL 2 per side) and the >90 degree bend adds more challenge to getting it in there.

When the garage is done, I'll invite some of the Corvette Stables guys over for a tech session on how to set up a home garage workshop. We might even be able to get a few dyno runs in.

Still a lot to do.......another 3 months work...tile, lighting, systems integration, etc. The garage doors were installed today. Had to compromise a bit here, opting for R-value (the 2" thick doors have an R17.5 rating) over those really great architectural wood doors which only have an R4-R5 rating. Just came off a really rough winter here in Northeast (as many of you know) plus the noise levels of cars running under full load at high rpm would tend to bother my neighbors without the extra acoustic insulation.

I'm getting too old for projects like this.....need to take a vacation when this is all done. Steve

you could hire me at a ripe 16 I could work for you during the summer...I wish(parents would be too paranoyed for me to go)

does the dyno work now? lift?

BTw where is emmerson NJ (i'm in doylestown/bucks county)

I will be hiring someone later in the year for dyno sales and operations (sorry, 16" is a bit young for this). BTW....Emerson is in Northern NJ, about 5 miles from what used to be Malcolm Conner Corvette (largest Corvette dealer in the US....I think Kerback or someone else now has that title). SD

nice,

lets see you have a: supra, 5 vettes, and another car

can I stay over for a while???

Sam,

What are the dimensions of your garage if you don't mind me asking? That looks like a perfect size.

The building is 50' deep by 60' wide. The actual garage area is 50' deep by 40' feet wide. The gameroom, bar, utility room, shower and bathroom area take up the rest. I have a 5 ton unit to cool or heat the garage, and a 3 ton unit for the rest. The wall that divides the gameroom from the garage has three large windows overlooking the the toys parked inside. One half of the garage is for parking the toys the other half is for working on them, I also have a 4 post car lift, that comes in handy for those underneath jobs, that fits in nicely. The ceilings are 12' tall throughout.

Wow, that sounds awesome. If you get a chance, could you post more pics of it?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom