Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Your Dream Garage

What would you have in Your Dream Garage

• State of the art flooring

Votes: 129 60.6%
  • State of the art cabinets

Votes: 101 47.4%
  • Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment System

Votes: 19 8.9%
  • Air Control (heating/cooling/filtration)

Votes: 155 72.8%
  • Lift

Votes: 185 86.9%
  • Air Compressor

Votes: 157 73.7%
  • State of the art lighting system

Votes: 125 58.7%
  • Indoor Pressure Washing Enclosure

Votes: 53 24.9%
  • Complete Set of Tools w/Tool Box

Votes: 151 70.9%
  • Corvette Memoribilia

Votes: 122 57.3%

• Total voters
I'll need to take more current pictures and post them. This project took over a year to complete. But thank God, it was worth it.

:BOW :m WOW, What a place, Granate counter tops,
Well done, Thanks for the picts,
Life is tough - But someone has to do it....
:D

8388 - I am speechless! Outstanding! Who needs a house.

Dave

Thanks for the compliments:beer
The project took over a year, and continues. I'm now looking for stainless steel counters to make my work bench.

8388, If you was in Nashville I could hook you up on the stainless,
But....check with restaurant supply business.
We use a lot of stainless in the elevator cabs I build. I cover plywood with stainless steel and it makes a nice work bench.
even old elevator doors are covered in stainless sometimes, and their thrown away, Makes a heck of a HEAVY work bench....
just a thought..
UMMV

Thanks ! There's a place not too far from work that resales used restaurant fixtures, I'll check them out.

Oh man! Ultgar & 8388, you have some awesome garages! :BOW
Can't find the words...

Saw your homepage as well Ultgar, thanx for sharing the pictures of the development...

/Roger

i lease Junior Johnsons race shop , so i guess i kinda have my garage , but to have a dream garage , i would just like to own the one i am in now..

cj5nutz - I'd love to see some pictures of your garage. I visited Bill Elliots old shop in Dawsonville,GA about 7 years ago,very interesting.

thanks, Dave

Well considering I am 17 and don't have a garage of my own. 1. I would like that. 2. I think cars is the best thing for a garage.... especialy a 67' 427 L88... man what a beast... but hey when It's gunna cost 600,00+ well all know that won't happen

It appears we have a guy here with not only an awesome garage but killer taste in cars as well...beautiful F40. Can't wait to see the pics of the finished product.:cool

Re: Oh Yeah!

c5d said:
My dream....

Three car garage. Right bay is a hydraulic lift ...
...Since I never want to leave, add the surroundsound stereo, plasma t.v., murphy bed, wetbar, & pooltable. Throw in the jaccuzzi & sauna. Is the pizza & beer here yet???

Anyone have it yet????

C'ya
D

Hahahahhahaha.. too funny..

:bar

sqt538,

Your pics aren't showing up. Wouldn't mind seeing some of the more "normal people" garages so I can get a few more ideas for my next one.
You know you're out of your league when you don't even know what the cars ARE in some of those pic's

lone73

This thread has left me utterly depressed! With my townhome, I am lucky to have a one-car, detached garage with a power outlet and overhead light.

Ultgar and 8388- Absolutely incredible!

-Patrick

OK, this is very timely. Last month was National Assoc. of Home Builders show in Las Vegas. One of the booths that caught my attention was the Whirlpool Booth. They had a whole garage set up with the man in mind. Traditionally, the garage is about the only area of the home that we have much control over (Except the Dog House). They haveset up a "Mans Garage" which is to die for. Everything is on rollers, Fridges included. A lot of diamond plate. Very masculine.
You can check it out for yourself. Let me know what you think. I love the concept. If money were no obeject........................................

http://www.gladiatorgw.com/

I know I don't deserve this but....

I'm in the great position right now of being able to create the garage of all garages. Just bought a house with a huge garage. Room available for cars and a shop is "galore". It's fully insulated, heated and cooled, electric doors and a regular entry door.

First thing I gotta do is paint the walls a light color so lighting will reflect better. Then, I'll put in some good lighting fixtures. Next, strip the old paint off the floor and put on some good, new paint (not into checkered floors). Next, fix up the work bench my way and store my tools in a logical manner.

The wall opposite the work area is ALL storage cabinets. I could literally run a car repair operation out of there if I were a little more crazy.

This garage WILL NOT be used as a storage room for Christmas trees and other stuff like that. Have room elsewhere for that.

What other suggestions would some of you experts have for having the best garage in town? I feel like a kid in a candy store!!:D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom