Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR1 Satin Stretch Car Cover is Available

masz06

Corvette
2006 Victory Red Z06
Fellow ZR1 Enthusiasts,

I was able to identify a Satin Stretch ZR1 car cover offered by Coverking located in Anaheim CA. These guys really know their covers and in my opinion offer the finest cover in the market, hands down! I have purchased two prior covers, one for my 06 Z and the other for my 93 Vette. I could not be happier with the ultra-soft underside, the Satin Stretch material and of course the Corvette logo options added to the front Fascia area. The finished look is absolutely stunning to boot! I am confident you will find the same. For those interested, here are the ordering details:

Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover
Base P/N: CVC3SSxxCH7950 (2009 Corvette ZR1 Satin Stretch, intended for indoor use only)
Base Price: $391.99 (less options listed below)

CVC3 - signifies a car cover size of vehicle (Class 3)
SS - signifies material type (Stretch Satin)
xx - signifies cover color (substitute desired color code below)
91 - Dark Green
92 - Dark Blue
93 - Yellow
94 - Red
95 - Black
96 - Tan
98 - Gray
P1 - Pearl White
291 - Black / Green
292 - Black / Dark Blue
293 - Black / Yellow
294 - Black / Red
296 - Black / Tan
2P1 - Black / Pearl White
298 - Black / Gray
Note! All three digit color codes listed about have black sides and the respective color in the middle

CH7950 - signifies 2009 Corvette ZR1 model

Coverking offers two additional cover options listed as follows:
Option #1 - Heritage Pattern/Embossed Logos - Corvette C6 flag is silk screened in gray over the entire cover. Absolutely stunning! *need to verify price at order time

Option #2 - C6 Corvette logo is stitched onto the front fascia area, cost $37.50. A ZR1 logo will be available in the mid-March time frame.

Rydell Oriel
(800) 542-3274 x662,
RydellOriel@coverking.com
www.coverking.com

Rydell is extremely knowledgeable and helpful, something too often missing in this industry. I trust you will have the same experience I have had.
I am not a dealer in any way shape or form, just a satisfied customer offering assistance to those whom take car covers are serious as I do. I hope this helps. Good luck!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom