Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

*Callaway Corvettes For Sale Thread*

:drool: Oh, I bet that looks purrrrrrty. Anybody got any pics?
http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/COTM/2006October/cotm.htm

c1.JPG

FS 1990 Aerobody conv steel blue #50 $35k (So Cal)

Bump
Hi,
Car has approx 30k miles. Had a new odometer installed by orig owner. I am the 2nd owner and bought about 19 months ago. I have only driven the car maybe 200 miles since buying it. I prefer a local buyer who can come see the car in person. 6sp and has the kooloff(sp?) windshield as an option. Needs a tuneup. I'm in no rush to sell just need to get rid of a car or 2 in the next 6 months since I doubt my next place will be able to keep this many cars. I love this car but don't see any time in the forsee
able future where I can enjoy it. Located in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA. Firm on price, need the space more than the $ at this time. Or find a buyer for my house and the car is yours for free : ) I'm sorry if I didn't email anyone interested back, my email changed in November when I moved and forgot to update it. email gaymondlee@yahoo.com Thank you
Gaymond Lee

Gaymond do you have any good pics of your car yet? I'll host them if needed. :beer

1993 SNAT at Mecum/Bloomington Gold Auction

No photo, unfortunately.

Lot S8 1993 Chevrolet Corvette Callaway (no photo)
*** Auction Selling Time For This Lot is Saturday 3:15 PM ***
- Callaway Aero Body
- Dymag Callaway wheels
- One owner
- 23,465 actual miles
- 350/400 HP Callaway Super Natural engine
- Power windows
- Power seats
- AM/FM radio
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission

1988 B2K Convertible

For Sale: 1988 B2K Convertible black, 110K miles, 4+3 trans, presentation case, lots of documentation. $20,000

I have pics but they are from 2006, I'll try to get some new pics this weekend.

Steve
rileysd1@comcast.net

Folks, This is from Page #1 and worth repeating.

If you personally know a car and have info about it, great. Please share.

If you have not seen a car and do not know about the car from first hand knowledge, please refrain from commenting as outlined below.

Thank you. :v

Fellow Callaway Owners & Enthusiasts,

In an effort to somewhat consolidate and keep "for sale" listings easy to follow, a few Callaway Owners and I sat down and did a little brainstorming - here's what were going to try...

This will be the thread for any and all Callaway Car "For Sale" type of posts - feel free to post here, any cars, or ads of cars for sale including links, E-bay auctions, etc. (threads posted otherwise, will be merged into this one...)

When posting your vehicle in this thread, you must state your asking price. The ONLY EXCEPTION to this, is if the car is currently listed in an auction site/service

Also, the www.callawayownersgroup.com website has a Callaway Marketplace for listings of car by their owners - check it out :cool

*****Any comments about the prices or conditions in relation to value should be kept in line with what is generally considered proper etiquette when it comes to an ethical business dealing - Bottom line, unless you have gone and looked, driven, or know the history of a certain car, please do not make any disparaging remarks.*****

As always, it is nice to know and follow the market of ones car and I believe the general consensus is the cars values have been level for a long time, with some examples possibly going up slightly over the most recent years.

Also, if there are specific questions on a car, it may be best to form a thread asking your questions, just to keep the listings page fairly uncluttered :cool

If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to drop me a note - Thanks,

Chris :v

Wow!!!! Look at the price :eek

BIN Price of ONLY $ 59,950!!!! :cool
2190210_1_400.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chev...012QQitemZ220247101574QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Callaway did it first. Reeves Callaway has been forcing air through small-block motors for years. Want a supercharged ZR-1, but don't want to wait? Think we can't offer you a warranty for the perfomance? Think we can't sell you the car for less money than the a ZR-1? Think we can't sell the car for less money than the price of a normally aspirated Corvette Z06? Think again. This is a 2008 Callaway Corvette Coupe in Velocity Yellow. This car is available now and is the second '08 to roll out of the factory. It is equipped with the Z51 suspension/performance package and new 6-speed transmission with paddle-shift or full automatic mode. The Z51 package includes: larger brakes, cross-drilled rotors, larger sway bars, tighter springs and shock valving, and performance rear-end axle ratio. Our car has the new 18-in aluminum "split-spoke" wheels. This car is a phenomenal performer. Docile at idle, these cars can be driven with a graceful, grand touring attitude all day long, or perform reliably as monster supercars. This "big-block-style" horsepower is seamless in delivery and put to the ground with very little drama. All Supercharged Callways are a whopping 580HP for '08. Other updates for 2008 include a quicker reacting paddle operated transmission that will downshift 40 percent quicker than the previous transmission (and will also rev-match on downshifts for smoothness) and will upshift at a 20 percent quicker rate. Don't wait a year for the ZR-1. This car is here, supercharged out-of-the-box and ready to purchase. We are an authorized Callaway dealership. Please note the "Buy-it-Now" price when bidding, this car cannot be bought for $50K, the Callaway package alone is $18500. If you are interested in having a different Corvette converted please call and we can assist/advise.

No sale at $29K. I believe the auctioneer said it would take somewhere in the low $30's to buy the car.

No photo, unfortunately.

Lot S8 1993 Chevrolet Corvette Callaway (no photo)
*** Auction Selling Time For This Lot is Saturday 3:15 PM ***
- Callaway Aero Body
- Dymag Callaway wheels
- One owner
- 23,465 actual miles
- 350/400 HP Callaway Super Natural engine
- Power windows
- Power seats
- AM/FM radio
- Air conditioning
- Automatic transmission

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom