Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

*Callaway Corvettes For Sale Thread*

A deal was made on the car a few minutes after the "no sale"

The car was upgraded to a SNAT 435 (was a SNAT 400)

I won't say who bought it ;)

MAN......Your on it !!

Thanks for keep us all in the loop

:beer

The SNAT at Bloomington is a great car! Yellow and primo with gunmetal corvette dy's. I imagine you all will see it soon! (implied owner response)

when looking for 1991 convertibles for myself and for Jonstr :D

I stumpled upon this RARE specimen

1991 #11 and its for sale in Europe

http://www.dreamcars.ch/SiteEN/fahrzeuge/angebotdetail.asp?ID=503

Chev-Cal-91-08g.jpg

Mark D , wanna have pairs :cool :w
you just need to swap that wheels with Erin's car ;-)

1991 - Chevrolet Callaway Twin Turbo Aero Body Cabriolet
5.7L V8 Twin-Turbo mit 406PS und gewaltigen 788Nm an der Hinterachse (Protokoll Leistungsmessung vorhanden), 6-Gang-Getriebe, Aussenfarbe *Metallic Green* wie der damals vorgestellte Speedster-Prototyp, Interieur Leder schwarz, Vollausstattung, alles elektrisch, x-fach verstellbare elektrische Sportsitze, Klimaautomatik, Tempomat, BOSE Gold Stereoanlage mit CD, verstellbares Fahrwerk, zusätzlich zu den umfassenden Callaway-Optionen erhielt diese Corvette leistungsstarke Brembo-Bremsen mit gelochten Scheiben sowie eine Borla-Auspuffanlage. Letztes Baujahr der Corvette Twin Turbo. Die von Callaway Cars Ltd gebauten Corvette konnten in den Jahren 1987 bis 1991 als offizielle Corvette-Werksoption mit Code *B2K* geordert werden. Die Gesamtproduktion dieser Kleinserie betrug total 500 Fahrzeuge. Die hier angebotene Aero Body Variante wurde nur 1990 & 1991 gebaut. Von den 62 im letzten Baujahr hergestellten Twin Turbo hatten nur gerade 28 Stk. einen Aero Body (Targa & Cabriolet). Absolute Rarität - eines von 2 offiziell vom Schweizer Callaway-Importeur Huber verkauften Twin Turbo Aero Body Cabriolets!, ab MFK, 80’700km, extrem seltener Dampfhammer für Corvette-Kenner, Topzustand. Preis: Fr. 69'500.--

I am not going to translate all as its jibbajabba for Callaway experts.

1991 #11
406HP on rearwhls with Dyno sheet for proof
Paint: Old Lyme green like the speedster and 1991 001
Brembo brake package
Callaway Borla exhaust ?? to me it looks like 2 sets of double D
1 of 2 official Switserland delivered Garage Huber cars ( please check for RPO B2k or EXP with Callaway office )
they state 80.700 Kilometers but when its a NON RPO EXP these are miles.
price conversed to Euro 43.000 = approx 67.000 USD

Info or questions info@dreamcars.ch or [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tel.: 0041 56 622 64 00
[/FONT]

they speak English but when they don't I am more than happy to be a translator.

Nice! If I wanted a C4 aerobody car (I don't--no offers at all please) that would be the one I'd get. :cool Cool color.

1987 Callaway at Kruse Auburn (maybe...)

In typical Kruse fashion, they have lousy photos and next to no info, but those Dymags look like they have the Callaway logo on them. Plus, I think we've seen this car for sale before. Link to listing

749_3.jpg

Jonstr, that car look just like an 89 automatic b2k that has been running thru the auction circuit for the last few years now. interesting...I wonder if its really even an 87?

***UPDATE - Car now includes Callaway AeroBody, fitted to the car***

Price: $45,000

SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!
:cool

This is a pic of the body it is receiving:

c15.jpg

*****UPDATE*****

Callaway Twin Turbo Corvette was just picked up on 1/12/08, dyno tuned from its idle @ 800 rpms, right through to its redline.

Fresh tune-up and completely inspected for driveabilty, sparing no expense. This Callaway showed 460.36 hp and 594.76 ft-lbs of torque at the rear wheels - the car PULLS LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN!!!!!!

Please email me with any questions - thanks for looking!
FOR SALE

1989 Callaway Twin Turbo Corvette

One of 68 built for model year 1989 out of approximately 500 Callaway Twin Turbos made between 1987 and 1991. This car was factory rated at 382 horsepower and 562 lb-ft of torque.

Black on Black and with an automatic transmission, this Callaway Twin Turbo Corvette has just turned 31k mi and features the following…

Car was originally a 6-spd car and the trans and related parts are included :cool

Corvette options:

In addition to the dual power seats, electronic A/C, glass top, etc. the car has the following:
AQ9 Leather Sport Seats
FX3 Select Ride Adjustable suspension
J55 13” brakes
Z51 Performance handling package

Callaway Upgrades:
Ø Big Wonderbar
Ø Callaway Coilover suspension
etc., etc., etc :cool

In addition to the 382 horsepower and 562 lb-ft of torque that the Twin Turbo Callaway Engine put out, this car has been upgraded with the “Big” Callaway Wonderbar cross member to feed more air into the turbos. This Callaway factory upgrade is a $1,950 option – plus installation, and is regarded as the “the single best item to upgrade on these cars”.
The Callaway C.O.I.L. over suspension currently costs $2,190 – plus installation.

Car is currently equipped with an upgraded long block and other equipment totaling over $20k in additional upgrades. Car currently makes an estimated 550 hp (details & receipts upon request) all professionally done. Original numbers matching engine is in a crate, and included in the sale. The ZF6 speed transmission and related components are also included in the sale. Paperwork included. (Previous owner decided that 382 hp wasn’t enough (!) and Sent the car to Lingenfelter Performance, in Decatur, IN. This car is not stock,- it is very nice and VERY powerful!

Car was recently completely gone through and tuned by Callaway Cars in Old Lyme, Connecticut in October 2005 (Receipts available upon request).

Overall condition, very nice.

Price: $45,000

Both seats are power sport seats, 2 roof panels, (blue glass and painted), electronic air conditioning, select ride control, 6 speed, bose system with CD, z51 suspension, heavy duty brakes, offers considered. George Crouse 412-537-0389 cell
DSCN0315.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

I am listing my 1990 Bright red exterior, bright red interior, early aerobody, car # 90-003, japanese export coupe for sale. The car has 700 miles, full GM option car. It was in the bloomington gold special collection 2 years ago. I have a 3" file of documention on the car, including its planning, construction, shipping, japanese certification and more. This car is stored in a heated/cooled garage. It is truly a piece of history. $65000, serious offers considered, and may consider a corvette in trade (C5, C6).
George Crouse

DYMAGS (4) 17x9.5 For Sale

These four 17x9.5 dymags are "plain" cast. There is no wording cast into the spokes. Gen I type dymags. They are in very good condition. I am in the process of stripping them for refinishing. I can color them in any color you want OR sell them with no color finish. Your choice.

Two of the wheels have the provision for a center cap. The other two wheels are identical with the exception of no provision for center caps.

$4000 for all four OR trade these four for two 17x11 Gen I dymags in good condition.

Brett
BV1953@aol.com

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD - Actually, traded for two 17x11's!!!!!!!!!

What a nice car that would be to thrash the heck out of!!!!

Listed as a '95, so it's not a Twin Turbo. Best case would be a Supernatural, but I don't see any indication of that. A Callaway-installed Aerobody would have removed the hood emblem, so I'm guessing a plain-jane '95 with an aftermarket Aerobody addition rather than a "genuine" Callaway Corvette.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom