Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

*Callaway Corvettes For Sale Thread*

1990 Callaway Aerobody Convt. For Sale

I messed up and placed my ad in the "C4 84 to 96" corvettes for sale section. I'm not IT savvy enough to know if I can switch it, so if you're in the market for a nice 1990 Callaway Aerobody Convt. B2K #005, please refer to the C4 section. Thanks! Chuck. aka. 90B2K

FS Restorede Gen1 Dymags Silver 17x9.5 (4)

These wheels are like new. These are the best looking set I have ever owned. They have the provision for center caps. I also have a new set of center caps available as well for $300.

Wheels = $4000 obo.
akved0.jpg

1988 Twin Turbo with 3568 original miles and 100 Plus

Hi Everyone,

I lost my job a few weeks ago and am putting my showroom condition 1988 Twin Turbo #69 up for sale on Ebay starting at 7Pm Sunday 5/16 and ending the following Sunday at 7PM. Please check out the great photos and history that go along with this car (there will be A LOT of information there). You can't miss is since it's one of only five 100 Plus equipped cars and is probably the only one for sale on Ebay.

You can view some info on this car at this thread: 1988 Callaway Twin Turbo with 100 Plus

Thanks,
Ken

What a beauty!!
Sorry to hear of your financial woes and sad to think you'll have to part with the TT Ken. I wish you the best of luck with the sale and I hope things turn around for the better for you very soon.

:wJane Ann

attachment.php

For Sale 1988 TT Convert $12,500

Selling my 1988 TT. Nice driver, white with the black interior, 4+3 trans, black top. 52000 miles. Call for details. Price nego.

1988 TT for sale

Sorry (518)269-6366. Locals are welcome to come see it and those that are not local are welcome to send someone to check it out. You can also text the above number. Thanks.

Selling my 1988 TT. Nice driver, white with the black interior, 4+3 trans, black top. 52000 miles. Call for details. Price nego.

Sorry (518)269-6366. Locals are welcome to come see it and those that are not local are welcome to send someone to check it out. You can also text the above number. Thanks.

$10,500 for a deal on a running callaway! call for details.
Is the same 88TT you had up for sale in Dec. of 07?
Whatever happened with the turbo and the injectors?

Good luck with the sale!

:wJane Ann

the injectors were fine. the turbo,which i thought was shot, went to evergreen turbo where it was checked and re-checked and was fine. all he did was change the seals.

A bit late on the jump. That one's gone. However, there's an '87 CTTC with 35K miles for $9-$10K range. Has a salvage title and has been sitting for 8+ years.

FS

If that's the '87 in Scottsdale (Craigslist), I looked at it. It's mostly there, but the current owner says he doesn't know if it runs. Missing original wheels and one megaphone, and one of the intercoolers is just sitting in place loose (vulco hoses gone).

'87 TT Burg.Gray 4+3 DY 18k miles

This car belongs to a good friend who gave it excellent care; showed the car at McCormick's in Chicago many times. Never saw snow (duh) and probably no rain. I have no idea how he resisted keeping the mileage down, all those years but I drove the car once and was amazed. The car is real and true and now at a dealer in Colorado.

1987 Chevrolet Corvette for sale in FORT LUPTON, CO – Purifoy Chevrolet

Not sure if Bob can/will sell separate from the dealer. :w

If that's the '87 in Scottsdale (Craigslist), I looked at it. It's mostly there, but the current owner says he doesn't know if it runs. Missing original wheels and one megaphone, and one of the intercoolers is just sitting in place loose (vulco hoses gone).

Just a note, I purchased that one and it now lives in the snowy north with a couple of it's close friends:)

2007 corvette callaway 830 miles 55k

call 513-324-6194

Attachments

• IMG00141-20110415-1437.jpg
    IMG00141-20110415-1437.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG00142-20110415-1438.jpg
    IMG00142-20110415-1438.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 223
Minnesota?

Just a note, I purchased that one and it now lives in the snowy north with a couple of it's close friends:)

I wonder if that is my old black B2K cpe, I lived in Mpls in 87 and sold my black cpe

i10fwy
87-070

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom