Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

*Callaway Corvettes For Sale Thread*

1987 Callaway corvette

Black with a Silver interior, #35 Callaway, all original except battery, all options available in 1987 including Z-51 suspension, DyMags on new correct tires, comes with originial wheels and tires also, this is a 1500 documented mile car that was Benchmarked at Bloomington in 2007, I purchased the car from the first owner several years ago, $39,500.00, can send pictures to serious buyer. Thanks for looking.
Got any pix, Ned? Color, mileage, price, all original, condition...etc.
:wJane Ann

Excellent write-up of the details, too, Ned! It sounds like a beauty!
Good luck with the sale... someone will be getting an awesome Callaway Vette from the sounds of it!

call 513-324-6194

Black with a Silver interior, #35 Callaway, all original except battery, all options available in 1987 including Z-51 suspension, DyMags on new correct tires, comes with originial wheels and tires also, this is a 1500 documented mile car that was Benchmarked at Bloomington in 2007, I purchased the car from the first owner several years ago, $39,500.00, can send pictures to serious buyer. Thanks for looking.
Did you check out these 2 listed above?

And btw... welcome to the CAC!

F/S '87 Callaway TT coupe

425h @ 12psi (@head) / 465 ft.lbs @ 2800

-Doug Nash 4+3
-Twin Ducted Intercoolers/SS exhaust
-Callaway cooling system upgrade
-Dymags (dk gray) will NOT sell separately + 'standard' set of wheels
-all options for '87
-2 tops
-I believe it has a nice 'wood' dash kit

-nicely kept; about 18k miles
-honest owner
-NO accidents.

HE pretty much babied the car, seeing it as mostly a show and shine car. Currently garaged near Boulder, CO.

BobsCallaway.JPGBobsCallawayLR.JPG
$32900 I'll get you in touch with Bob as he does little web activity; e-mail me, plz. :w

So what do you do to get a 87 to 425hp?
I don't know, not being an expert nor owner of a Callaway. He said the car is all Callaway and only worked on by a Callaway certified mechanic.:w

I don't have any personal knowledge about 1987 #171. If you're really interested, you may contact the seller, looks like a dealer with a 100% Positive Feedback in 255 transactions. Ask them about the recent listings of it. You could also contact Callaway directly to inquire about any in-shop maintenance done. Their website should have a phone listing.

BTW... welcome to the :CAC

callaway

Not sure what you are looking for, I have a wonderfull 2009 crystal red coupe. It has about 12000 on her, completely stock save for the short throw shifter. In 2009 the callaways were called RCSE, what stood for reeves callaway signature edition, only 29 of them where made, #001 through 0029. I have #001. The price will be $67500.00 and will only go up with time. If interested call me in st.louis at 314-487-1620......................BILL RERICKER

Bill,

thanks for the offer. but I'm really after one of the C4 B2K cars.

Ideally it would be one with the Aero kit.
The ideal choice would be a 1987 with the NACA ducts in the hood, 2nd preference would be the 1991 - I'm all about "look at me":D, not interested in a sleeper look..

Thanks for the replies so far.

1988 callaway aerobody convertible for sale

#94/100 and 1 of only 22 Callawat built TH400 automatics in '88.
Meticulously maintained, 14k miles, we've owned it since '97.
Dark Red Metallic, Saddle leather and matching top.
Removable hardtop with upgraded headliner is included. Asking $34,900/obo

More pics and info can be found here:
1988 Corvette Convertible For Sale Wisconsin | 1988 Callaway Aerobody Convertible

Or just message me.

Attachments

• g2.jpg
    g2.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 420
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,116
  • g5.jpg
    g5.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 990
  • g9.jpg
    g9.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 479
  • g7.jpg
    g7.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 433
  • g15.jpg
    g15.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 445
REALLY nice. Good luck. :thumb

Thank You

Appreciate the kudos Jane Ann. Thank you!
We'll definitely miss the Callaway. Been a lot of fun but it's time for her to find a new home.

Brian

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom