Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Post pictures of your C3

Here is mine.
Sure are a lot of great looking vettes on here.
David

attachment.php

Beautiful!! :drool: I like your Vette, David. Love those chrome bumper 'verts!! :thumb

And...................... :welcome

:wJane Ann

Here's mine, needed a lot of TLC:beer

Here is what I started with... ( I took the picture before I bought the car and Yes it is sitting on cinder blocks)

NoTiresFront.jpg

And here is what I have now!!

P9140447.jpg

Thanks for the compliments. Believe it or not I'm not used to them. I have found that there are a lot of jealous people out there.

That being said I'm not too happy right now. I wanted to go for a drive after work today and as I'm backing out of the garage I realize I've got no brakes. I just changed all the short lines but I haven't gotten to the front to back line yet. Sure enough brake fluid is just pouring out underneath.
I'm just glad it happened in the garage and not at a busy intersection or something. I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend!

Thanks for the compliments. Believe it or not I'm not used to them. I have found that there are a lot of jealous people out there.

That being said I'm not too happy right now. I wanted to go for a drive after work today and as I'm backing out of the garage I realize I've got no brakes. I just changed all the short lines but I haven't gotten to the front to back line yet. Sure enough brake fluid is just pouring out underneath.
I'm just glad it happened in the garage and not at a busy intersection or something. I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend!
Well,that sucks! But at least,like U said,it was noticed before you got up to 60mph in traffic,or something!:eek:hnoes

Thank you! That paint job is 14 years old too! For that shine all i did was wash it, then used that spray on when wet wipe away wax from Turtle Wax, I love it. So easy.:upthumbs

oops, not my car

Hi shark, u have a beautiful baby also! Actually my car is bright red but the pics did not show up on the thread, you are looking at that fine yellow vet so idk what the code is. Have a great evening~!

Yellow beauty! What's the color code?

Sorry I didnt see your post till now...its code 952 bright yellow.Aside from the nose/spoiler, it is factory original paint.
The only year it was available I believe.
Thank you.
Chas:upthumbs

vette9-16-08008-1.jpg

952? Hadnt heard of that,but doesnt mean much...I'm still learning.My 1977 was Bright Yellow,code #56.And there was another yellow offered that year,that was not so 'bright'.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom