Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1991 ZR1 for sale (now!0

A

ArtZR1991

1991 ZR1 for sale (now!)

I have gone up and down with this, but I must sell my 1991 ZR1 (and also my Shelby Cobra replica, see link below). I have health issues and a medical malpractice case pending, and I need the money, and can't handle the complications.

I know the market is soft right now. That's just the way it is.

I am asking $28k for this very, very original car, and am happy to consider any reasonable offers.

Please contact me, or at least pass the word. it is appreciated.

http://www.cobra65.org/sale-vette.htm
www.cobra65.org

Plenty of e mail links on the pages to make it easy!

Regards, Art

Thanks, moderators, I will post in "For Sale" also, I apologize for sneaking in here, but time is an issue!

Art, sorry to hear you must sell your cars. Hopefully we'll still see ya on the boards:)

Good luck with your case.

Jay

Thanks, Jay, I intend to remain active on the boards. Obviously because I have met so many friends, and also because that's part of the hobby they can't make me sell!

Please pass the word.

Regards,

Art,

You better remain active in the forums!! You do not have to be a Corvette owner to participate here or in any other Corvette related forums that I'm aware. Stay healthy and keep your chin up!

Sorry; talk about stupid!

The price is terrific. The car is $23k, and the trailer (custom built for that car, carries any car as well) is $2k, and the two together are $24k.

Thanks, I'll update the link.

Regards,

thanks, as i kept reading I kept thinking the price was super high, which is why you didn't put it on there... glad to see it isn't.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom