Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

200r4 transmission for sale

G

g046678

I just pulled the TCI built transmission out of my 1978 corvette. I bought this car from my Father, what bought it new. He had it switched to an automatic 9-10 years ago. I've switched it back. I'm selling everything that was pulled out. Transmission, torque converter, flexplate, starter (would not fit with the bellhousing), dipstick, cables, shifter....
This is as overdrive transmission with a final gear ratio of .68. Check out TCI's website at www.tciauto.com. The parts are in the Atlanta area. I have no idea how much to sell this for so I'm setting the price at 600 or best offer.
I can be reached at dan_pamintuan@yahoo.com

By the way, my new tranny is a super t-10 close ratio with a Hurst Shifter. Rear-end is 3.70. Slowly getting it back it shape. The guy who did the work is www.b-k-racing.

I'm interested!!!! This sounds like the thing I need!! ....and to think that I just had my transmission dropped and put back in with new seals last week!!!

Great, I've responded to your emails. If you have any other questions let me know.

Dan

I've never seen a 200R4 in a vette. I've always seen the venerable 700R4......

But what would really interest me is the custom application of a BMW 5 speed auto in a vette or chevy. Not sure what the ratios are, but I'm sure with a 4.10 rear end you could have an interesting combo!

How about the Richmond 6 speeds? Does anyone have a 4.00 first paired with a .70 sixth? If so---- what kinda rear end?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom