Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

560 Horsepower & the C6 Automatic - Kruzmisl, this one is for you!

*89x2*

560 Supercharged Horsepower & a paddle-shift automatic, in a droptop C6 Corvette, the ultimate daily driver! :lou

Hey Kruzmisl, I thought you would find this COTM especially interesting!

Enjoy! :beer

http://www.callawayownersgroup.com
c13_small.JPG

Nice!!!! Sounds like you need one for Natasha. She seemed to really enjoy driving it.:D

Nice!!!! Sounds like you need one for Natasha. She seemed to really enjoy driving it.:D

You should have seen the guys go nuts over her (or was it the car ;) ) at the grocery store... ;help

She said she had a feeling like no other, when behind the wheel of that car :upthumbs

6Shooter, I agree! :beer

So which is better Chris? The a supernatural C6 or a C6 with Supercharger?

My guess would be SNAT since there wouldn't be a supercharger whine.

Yes, I remember my drive well! 2000+ miles Chris!, I felt lucky getting 14 miles down the PA turnpike at Sunday 7:00 am! Good you mentioned the brake pedal on startup as couldn't figure it out and had to ask Mike V.! The supercharger whine is very similar to the turbo and just as additive. Lets just say I entertain thoughts of a trade ever since!
The auto vs. 6-spd decision would confuse me for awhile, though I think rowing would still ultimately win out. No question the car is impressive folks, on the road, track, or show!

Actually Chris, it looks like this might be for you!

Someone is having TOO much fun :D
c18.JPG

So which is better Chris? The a supernatural C6 or a C6 with Supercharger?

My guess would be SNAT since there wouldn't be a supercharger whine.

...the supercharger whine is actually quite nice (and addictive) :lou

Regarding the SNAT vs. SC cars... If we are talking about the SNAT 490 car like this one: then I would have to say that while it is a very nice and powerful car, the extra ooomph of the SC560 makes it all the better!

Callaway Cars now combines the two packages (as an option) for the 612hp SC package - talk about the best of both worlds! :upthumbs

I think my FAVORITE C6 SNAT though is this one: with 550+ hp :eek
The Carlisle Callaway Corvette is an amazing car and so easy to drive. Nailing the gas pedal, the car explodes forward and pulls like a freight train. The SC 560 and SC 600+ packages deliver that level of performance in a more economic package - For ~ $17k, I can get into a Callaway Corvette with that degree of ooomph, where the SNAT 550 package was ~$30k. Each car has its virtues and deliver a bit differently - either choice, you cannot go wrong!:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom