Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ages of c4 owners?

Mad-Mic said:
29th birthday as my mid life crisis present to myself
Hardly mid-life, pal, unless you drive like Moon or Ken! :D

I am 30 and own my beauty 1986 coupe for 5 years now,

got infected by the Vette Fever way back in 1984 due to the appearance of Facemans Vette in The A-Team.

my favorite body is absolutely a C4.

myvette7.jpeg

I'm 42 now. Bought my '86 in 2003 at 40. I just liked the body style better and the $7K price tag, although I've spent at least that since buying it. ;P

My own mid-life crisis - when I came to the US in May 2004 I wanted a '69 mustang but found they were too expensive. Drove a new 'stang GT but hated it....

Never seen anything Corvette-wise in the UK but an old Stingray. So, at 40 years old (and 3 weeks after arriving in the US) I test drove a C5 but it was too expensive (especially with a family) so found a crazy C4 that was already extensively modified - the previous owner was in tears when I drove it out of his driveway but his wife needed a new kitchen. I have never regretted buying the C4 it is a wonderful car. So, for the survey:

40 years old
Cost was a factor
Much better to drive a modded C4 (gives C5 owners a bit of a surprise!)

Andy.

I'm 53 just got my very first Vette and my lovely wife of 30 years paid for it as a birthday present for me.

Where are the 18 year olds???????????

It seems that the vette is no longer in the hands of today's youth!

Alan

Well, I'm 60 years old and have had my '93 Annv. coupe since '94. It too, was expensive when I first bought it. I still enjoy the looks of the C4's and cannot get myself to trade for a newer Vette.

I turned 35 and bought two ... One for me and one for my wife...

I just always wanted one...

kingman said:
It seems that the vette is no longer in the hands of today's youth!

Alan

Hey I may be 29, but am 18 at heart.
Also, you may want to take a look at one of my posts in the off road lounge about my first car. When I was 18 I drove a 1984 chevy citation. i wasn't as lucky as you.

I am actually envious of you. (you) :r

attachment.php

42 and loving every moment in the Vette it makes you feel young...

I'm 43 and I bought my first Vette almost 1 year ago. I've wanted a Vette since my uncle took me for a ride in his way back when I was 12. When I turned 16, he also had a Mach 1 and he let me drive it in the Indy 500 parade by myself. That is something I will never forget.

I'm afraid your friend is all wrong. My husband and I are 44 and getting younger. I was not very happy when he sold our BMW Z4, but when he bought our 1993 40th Anniversary Arctic White Vette I quickly forgave him. It's an awesome car and actually rides better than the Z4. Now it's only vettes for us.

Todd....you have a husband??? :confused

:L

The Corvette Action Center is open to all Corvette enthusiasts. One's personal life need not be a factor. :CAC

48 and bought my first vette last year. Price has nothing to do with the choice. I like the look.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom