Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Another C4 Rim thread......

Dad2BJO

Corvette
01 Z06
Ok, I hate to beat a dead horse, but why on earth are the only rims, that I can get for a C4, that are not stock are either A) ZR-1 style rims OR B) C5 replica rims.

The ZR-1 rims are ok, but if I wanted the C5 rims I would have bought a C5. ( i dont know if I could get C6 or Z06 rims, but if I could, who cares).

I wish I could attach a pic of my car but when I try it says I already have that pic on a different thread. (?)

Anyways I have my stock rims and a set of ZR-1 polished rims (the could be C5 look alike's but not sure since the ZR-1 and C5 rims look the same to me) What I am looking for is a polished aluminum rim, with a deeper "lip" that the stock rims.

Nothing out there looks good to me and if I go to a store, all I see are either rims for ricers or big 22 and 26 inch rims for suv's that will never go off road.

Any help or pictures are appreciated.

Thanks

I'd say that in order to get what you are talking about you had better go to Fikse, CCW, Ruff Racing, American Racing (LeMans series), Budnik or some other custom wheel maker.

After I posted my thread on wheels I have found that
their are plenty of Rims out on the market
that will fit. You just have to have the right
off set. I Persnonally am going with the Cray
wheels.. The Manta's... Asanti makes a very
nice wheel for vettes also.

Try the american racing torque thrust II, they will fit. The ones on the 2 tone bronze 84.
IMG_1692.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom