Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C4 Corvette Rear Glass & Hoods................FREE.........Local Pickup ONLY, NO SHIPPING

Redneck43

Corvette
1963 Split Window, 1964 Roadster, 2005 Convertible
Hi, It's Steve from Redneck Corvette, I'd had people from the CAC buy stuff from me which I appreciate and I would like to give back a little to ya'll. I have an a lot of rear C4 glass and hoods I would like to offer ya'll for FREE. Of course they are different qualities and different years. We are in Stuart Florida, which is north of West Palm Beach and these items are LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. Please do not ask me to ship them!! I WILL NOT SHIP THEM. You are welcome to come and take them. There is a limited amount, first come first served, so if ya'll want them let me know.........603 315 0346......LEAVE MESSAGE........thanks for your support......................Steve

Welcome to CAC! How very generous of you to offer these items! :thumb I hope we have members here who are able to take advantage of your generosity!

Anybody here that needs anything for their Vette give Steve preference. I've bought from him many times and he is a STAND UP guy. Fair, honest and good parts at a very fair price.

Sorry it took so long to comment on this. My C4 project would NOT have worked out so great had it not been for your help. Especially with that rt. exhaust manifold w/ EGR.

Best Regards, Steve

DonB in Chicago.

Thanks for the kind words Don, I appreciate it. Thanks for your business. I wish somebody would take advantage of my free offer for the C4 hoods and rear glass. They are mounting up fast..................................Steve

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom