Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C6 interior rear view mirror lights won't go off

wok74

Corvette
2013 C6 coupe
We have a new C6 which we have driven 8600 miles from Phoenix/San Francisco/Vancouver/Los Angeles/Sante Fe/Fairhope, AL in the past 3 months. About a week ago noticed that the two lights in the rear view mirror don't go out until 20-30 minutes after shutting the engine down. Any thoughts? Thanks

Wok74

Wok, Welcome to CAC. You've certainly used your new C6. I also can't answer your question about your lights. Hopefully someone here will be able to answer your question.:w:w

Welcome to CAC!!! enjoy!!

Welcome to Corvette Action Center and Congratulations

Welcome aboard we're glad you've decided to join us and congratulations on owning the C-6.

Now not sure all the ins and outs on the C-6 but this feature on my C-5 can be toggled on, length of time to stay on etc. in my DIC (Drivers Information Center) If you've never been in this DIC before you might want to check your owners manual just to get familiar with how to not only maneuver around but how to access all the different features and settings available to you. Again not an expert on the C-6 but this is how a C-5 is. . . . . Good luck ;help

-Bill

Check the little button on the lower dash, left of the steering column. You can bump it with your knee and cause your problem.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom