Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

C7 Grand Sport heritage fender hash stripes

C7808

Corvette
2017 Grand Sport 2lt. Watkins Glen Gray
When I ordered my 2017 GS, I opted for the heritage fender hash stripes. Now, I want to change to stripes of a different color. Does anyone know if GM will sell these stripes? I tried a third party, but their stripes (dimensions) weren't even close to the original OEM stripes. Thanks for any info.

Attachments

• IMG_1299.JPG
    IMG_1299.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 220
If they don't, you could always go to a vinyl place and have them duplicated for you, in any color you would want.

Yes you can buy replacement OEM stripes from any Chevrolet dealer:

Part Numbers:

23507123: Carbon Flash
23507123: Fusion Gray
23507123: Volt Green
23507123: Velocity Yellow
23507123: Torch Red

I just went to the dealer where I purchased my car. Yes, the OEM fender stripes are available, but not in the color I want: Volcano Orange. I can't understand why that color isn't available from the dealer's parts dept because it is available if placing an order for a new Grand Sport with the Heritage Package. Corvette For Sale: 2018 Grand Sport Pricing | Chevrolet

Anyway, many thanks to the folks at MacMulkin Chevrolet for taking the time to answer my question.

I just went to the dealer where I purchased my car. Yes, the OEM fender stripes are available, but not in the color I want: Volcano Orange. I can't understand why that color isn't available from the dealer's parts dept because it is available if placing an order for a new Grand Sport with the Heritage Package. Corvette For Sale: 2018 Grand Sport Pricing | Chevrolet

Anyway, many thanks to the folks at MacMulkin Chevrolet for taking the time to answer my question.

Ask a local body shop where they would get them.

Is it a major task taking the old ones off???

It shouldn’t be, use a heat gun and go slowly and carefully and you should be fine.

Is it a major task taking the old ones off???

Very easy....I took them off my GS....used a hair dryer on low heat and had them both off is less than 5 minutes. There was no residue or marks left at all...you cannot tell they were ever there.

This may sound strange, but I'm not a fan of the C7 hashes. I like the C6 hashes better! If I had a Grand Sport, I'd try to see if the C6 hashes would work on my C7.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom