Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway pictures w/in> feel free to add some to the thread

I REALLY ENJOYED SEEING IT WHEN IT WAS AT THE SHOP; A LONG, LONG, LONG, TIME AGO!!!!!!!!!

c6z06c4.jpg

c6z06c2.jpg

c6z06c1.jpg

:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes what is that?! :eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes

I didn't know Callaway was doing anything LS7 related.

Reeves getting interviewed at Cars & Coffee on April 19
2427974221_11eedb8174.jpg

I haven't seen that specific one of the Old Lyme Green Speedster. I like it!

I've seen the car before :p. I just hadn't seen that specific picture. :L

I like the steering wheel in the yellow one for the World Driving thing. :upthumbs

ana few nice ones too but a few things puzle me the sledgehammer has black lights in this pic but why does it have colored ones in the pics from the barret jackson auction?
a grey speedster?
and the red one has a air dam under its front just like the sledgehammer did in old pictures
o and you see that old navy ship it belongs to the dutch sea cadets from the city of gouda
i am a member of them and we went on a trip a few weeks ago for 5 days together with the ones from another dutch city called waalwijk and it was like:boogie:beer:crazy

ana few nice ones too but a few things puzle me the sledgehammer has black lights in this pic but why does it have colored ones in the pics from the barret jackson auction?
a grey speedster?
and the red one has a air dam under its front just like the sledgehammer did in old pictures
o and you see that old navy ship it belongs to the dutch sea cadets from the city of gouda
i am a member of them and we went on a trip a few weeks ago for 5 days together with the ones from another dutch city called waalwijk and it was like:boogie:beer:crazy

jan

For the World Record Run, the Sledgehammer wore a pre-production nose panel. That was eventually changed to the production version after the Aerobody was made a product available for other cars.

As for the speedster on the first picture to the left, that color is known as "Steel Blue" which is really a Grayish/Light Purple color.

Regards,

-Luigi
:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom