Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway pictures w/in> feel free to add some to the thread

Jan,

You are referring to the Callaway CR-1 Super Speedster. The only Speedster with a custom designed removable hard-top. That car is utterly amazing. I got to see it at the Barrett-Jackson 2004 auction. The same time the Sledgehammer was auctioned.

-Luigi
:cool

TTCR1SS_1.jpg

TTCR1SS_2.jpg

no that is not the one the one i mean is red with an aerobody
it also has black tinted and orange lights you know the ones in the lower front end dymag rims and a air dam like the one that was on the sedgehammer i got the pic from the actual callaway site

no that is not the one the one i mean is red with an aerobody
it also has black tinted and orange lights you know the ones in the lower front end dymag rims and a air dam like the one that was on the sedgehammer i got the pic from the actual callaway site

You are thinking of 89-005 on the cover of Car and Driver, etc.

Nah, I found that on Flickr.com! :)

That was from San Diego Corvette Dreamin' Show a few weeks ago.
I brought C16 Cabrio #1 down and set it up in the Bob Stall Chevrolet display.
That black C6 is a Supercharged 560 w/ Callaway/Eibach Multi-Pro Suspension, and soon to be a 616, I believe...
Belongs to our friend Al in Nevada.
There was another 560 there with all the goodies... Mike from SD...
Starting to develop a small group of cars here locally! I'll send them notification of this forum...

PETE

:cool I like that one! Is that the C4 Black Rose color or a custom paint? I really like the rims too.

Okay, COG... speaking as a novice... tell me what I'm looking at here.

:wJane Ann

2557132307_26ebedcd9d_o.jpg

That is a 1992 SuperNatural 400HP Coupe. Custom Color Black Rose. Very enthusiastic owner. She brought it out to partipate in the Bloomington Special Collection XX, at Bloomington Gold.

Great Memories. :beer

-Luigi

That is a 1992 SuperNatural 400HP Coupe. Custom Color Black Rose. Very enthusiastic owner. She brought it out to partipate in the Bloomington Special Collection XX, at Bloomington Gold.

Great Memories. :beer

-Luigi

I searched for some topics from back then cause I remembered her when reading the post of Luigi about the lady and black rose Callaway combo.

I checked her profile and according that she is still single :D

Yep, the name of the photo on flickr was something like "Black Rose Callaway" so it's definitely black rose.

Palo Alto Concours
2603090061_de304e051d_b.jpg

2603920124_9ca2500ce7_b.jpg

2603920964_fc8be91069_b.jpg

2603090761_2f5e268025_b.jpg

2603091123_69cd9131a7_b.jpg

2603091159_c9f619b1f4_b.jpg

SWEET! A Callaway interior!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom