Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Callaway"s in the Museum!!!!!!

Cool link :cool

Chris, is that your 40th 'vert? It looks great, and that would explain why you were cleaning it up so much last week!

Awesome display of cars. Boy you really can see how the rear bumper duck-tails in those photos.

Nice display:), didn't get my invitation to display the C5 Callaway Z06 test car.

Nice display:), didn't get my invitation to display the C5 Callaway Z06 test car.

Gary, glad you like the display. Your C5 Z06 Test & Development car would have looked FANTASTIC in there, as it is an important piece of Callaway History :cool

Re: cars - The call to Callaway Owners went out on August 20, 2006 in this thread:

(Callaway Display) Part IV - The cars...

Along with the criteria for displaying your car, the forms, and who to contact was in that thread, and only a handful of owners who are NCM Members, committed at that time, to sending their cars at their expense, and for the length of time of this display.

There may be a second phase of this, rotating some addl. cars in, later in the year. Please let me know if you are interested.

Aditionally, opportunities for displaying your Callaway are coming up the Callaway Event in May and then again, at the event in August.
Information as it is finalized, will be added / updated here: http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm

Gary, the Display Cmte. wanted to get this done by Jan. 2, and we met that as best we could. I hope it is enjoyed by all :cool

Chris-

Thanks for taking such good care of the cars when they arrived. They look incredible!! As always - thank you for your dedication & enthusiasm - life is good!

Lance

I havent seen that many Callaways in the Museum since I saw the Sledghammer and a LM body car in there... Looks like a trip to the Museum is needing to be planned.

I havent seen that many Callaways in the Museum since I saw the Sledghammer and a LM body car in there... Looks like a trip to the Museum is needing to be planned.

Reuben, please consider coming and supporting our
Twenty Years of Callaway Corvettes" celebration AT the National Corvette Museum in May

Details and a link to register (which is LIVE now) is here: http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm

See you in May! C.

Looks very nice. Love the look of a Aero in the distance :)
@Chris, I see you removed the Callaway license plate cover?

Groeten Peter.

Gary, glad you like the display. Your C5 Z06 Test & Development car would have looked FANTASTIC in there, as it is an important piece of Callaway History :cool

Re: cars - The call to Callaway Owners went out on August 20, 2006 in this thread:

(Callaway Display) Part IV - The cars...

Along with the criteria for displaying your car, the forms, and who to contact was in that thread, and only a handful of owners who are NCM Members, committed at that time, to sending their cars at their expense, and for the length of time of this display.

There may be a second phase of this, rotating some addl. cars in, later in the year. Please let me know if you are interested.

Aditionally, opportunities for displaying your Callaway are coming up the Callaway Event in May and then again, at the event in August.
Information as it is finalized, will be added / updated here: http://www.callawayownersgroup.com/Pages/Events.htm

Gary, the Display Cmte. wanted to get this done by Jan. 2, and we met that as best we could. I hope it is enjoyed by all :cool

Chris, I was just kidding:L. I wish I could havedisplayed the car with the others. I am hoping I can bring it to the later display. How long will the cars be on display? Awsome job!:D

Gary, those cars will be on display for 6 or 7 mos., maybe a bit longer :cool

Thanks for the compliments, we really tried to get a good representation with this exhibit and are working hard to ensure a fantastic show there at the Natl' Corvette Museum the first week of May :cool

Peer81 (Peter), the lic. plate is still on there - pics were a little dark, as it was dark outside the windows, with thunderstorms rolling through that day :eek

Chris and group!,
Great job guys. Very nice presentation of the series and a wonderful opportunity to showcase what many never get to even see. Chris, none of this stuff would be happening if you did not spend many hours to it. Thank you AND thank Natasha for putting up with it!

WOW, What a great display. Thanks to all who donated to the effort!! Great Job. Chris I know you have a ton in this as you do in all things CALLAWAY - Thank You. There is only one thing missing from the display - MY CAR (I wish I could have participated.) I don't see any 20 year old B2K's in the pic's. but I know one must be there since it's the 20th anniversary of the creation of Callaway Corvette Twin Turbo MAGIC. YEAH BABY!

John your LM takes my breath away. What a wonderful representation. When I grow up I want a LM! Thanks so much for bringing it to the museum for all to see. People need to see your rolling work of art! A DREAM MACHINE. I love it.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom