Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Caravan from the West

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
I'll be headed west Tuesday night to KC. Spend the night with my daughter and then up and head toward Effingham Via I70 about 8:30 or 9:00am should put us into Effingham early-mid afternoon........barring any flat tires in St. Louis.

Any one along the way want to meet up with me and follow (or lead)? Barrett, what's your plan? Billy, are you and Mary Ann going to go? We could meet up with you too.

I am not sure what day or time I will be departing Colorado. My brother has a business committment on Wednesday and I am not sure what time we'll be leaving his house. My departure from Colorado depends on his schedule. Once I know, I will either post our schedule on this thread or e-mail you.
Barrett

Well, let me know when you figure it out. You still have my Cell # don't you, Barrett?

Nope,:happyanim: same one as last year..... :w

caravan west

tom it looks about 90 % we will be going, let me know about eta at our regular rest stop......................billy:happyanim::happyanim::happyanim:

Billy, I don't have your phone number anymore....lost it with my phone crash. Please PM me your phone number again.

... My brother has a business committment on Wednesday and I am not sure what time we'll be leaving his house. My departure from Colorado depends on his schedule. Once I know, I will either post our schedule on this thread or e-mail you.
Barrett

Dude, isn't that why you didn't make it last year???:eyerole:D:D:ugh:D:L ...jk :D

Oh, we made it last year Gerry. We were late getting there due to an unfortunate incident going through St. Louis.......:L

Oh, we made it last year Gerry. We were late getting there due to an unfortunate incident going through St. Louis.......:L

:duh:duh:duh I think that the fog from the beer suds makes it hard to remember...:L I'll be 50 in a little while, and they tell me that two major events take place when one gets old...1st, your memory goes south in a hurry, and 2nd...:eyerole:drink:z:m and 2nd...:(:confused:ugh;squint: I forget??? ;shrug :chuckle

Gerry,are you going???

Hey Bill,

I do want to go, but I have not committed yet because I am in the final stages of my divorce. I am hoping that it is all official by the end of May, but I have to wait 'till the official word from the judge comes back.

I know that more CAC members will show up, but if It turns out that there will be a 12-pak of Vette's, and If my legal affairs allow me, we'll make it the,"Lucky 13's".:happyanim::L;LOL:beer:beer:beer

p.s. I left Cruise Fest last year glad to have participated/visited the winery, the Fire Fly Grill, the reception at both MAMW and The Yager's home, that impromptu BBQ, the car show, and the camaraderie we all shared. I want to experience it all again. I am not sure why more CAC members, specially the ones sharing a stateline with Illinois, are not making plans to come and partake, but oh well, their loss. :D

Dude, isn't that why you didn't make it last year???:eyerole:D:D:ugh:D:L ...jk :D

You'd better check the registrations. I was at the Effingham CF last year with my brother, the non CF in Bowling Green in 2009 with my brother, the Cleveland CF in 2008, and Colorado Springs in 2007. My brother and I plan to be in Effingham, we just don't know what time we will arrive Wednesday night. See you there.
Barrett

You'd better check the registrations. I was at the Effingham CF last year with my brother, the non CF in Bowling Green in 2009 with my brother, the Cleveland CF in 2008, and Colorado Springs in 2007. My brother and I plan to be in Effingham, we just don't know what time we will arrive Wednesday night. See you there.
Barrett

I think I have been confusing you with Scott out of Colorado...he has a red 84 or 85 Vette?:D

GerryLP:cool

Yes Gerry you are right...scottsredvet...haven't heard from Scott in a while. Oh and it's a 89 I think.

Tom, see you at regular rest stop, give me eta. i'm wondering about gregory, yoda, both scotts , let me know if you. know anything//////////////billy

Tom, see you at regular rest stop, give me eta. i'm wondering about gregory, yoda, both scotts , let me know if you. know anything//////////////billy

Billy, I'm planning right now of leaving West side KC about 9am. That should put me in St. Louis around 1, and to our meeting place between 1:30 to 2 pm.

I think that I heard that Gregory is not going to make it. Scottsredvette has a wedding in Wyoming, so he is not going to make the trip. Yoda's Dr has advised him not to attempt the trip as well. Barrett will be making the trip, but his brother can't get off work until noonish, and I feel that I need to get there and chat with Deb, Weds afternoon, so Barrett will be following me up by about 3-4 hours. The other Scott I believe is going to be there. I haven't heard from Gerry recently to know whether or not he's going to be able to make the trip. Attendance looks to be rather small......:confused

Gerry should Know pretty quick...like this week...:cool!::cool!:

see ya thur

hi bill, glad to see you are coming to fest, shame not more people are signed up. see ya late wed. or thurs. have a safe trip...................................billy:w:w:w:w

Gerry should Know pretty quick...like this week...:cool!::cool!:

I submitted most of the refi paperwork today. I still need a home evaluation, and if all I have to do is wait for it to fund, then perhaps that may allow me to attend. This refi is a must in my d-word paperwork, but it has to be completed within 60 days from decree date...time is ticking...divorces...:ugh:eek:hnoes:argue:duh:(:cry:flipa:D

GerryLP:cry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom