Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Check out the 20 inch rims

MonsterCorvette.jpg

If you're into the big rims, I guess they're about as nice as any..but they're too big for my taste. However, "to each his own." Nice looking car otherwise.

WONKABOY said:
HOW ABOUT SOME GANGSTER WHITE WALLS AND 120 SPOKERS?
Well, that pretty much sums it up right there. You like that hip-hop, blingy, ghettofabulous gangsta look. (Usually reserved for the Olds, Cadi's, and Pontiacs.) Nothing against it, but it's a much different social demographic that tends to like that style versus what comprises a majority of CAC members. Some people like Snoop Dog and Dre. Some people like Simon and Garfunkle. "Ta each 'is own"...
:upthumbs

I thought about going to 17" rims and decided to stay at 15" ralley wheels.

I like diffrent looking rides and I think each Vette conforms to each persons individuality...this ride isnt for me.It looks cool enough, just not my taste..

I bet them rapper fellers, Snoop Doggie fashion and L L Cool dre would!
But i dont understand what they say when they "sing", so its hard to figure out, Eh?

To each their own!:beer
Chas

"Snoop De Ville"

p Dogg and his Cadillac "Snoop De Ville" which won "Best Interior" at the Third Annual General Motors All-Car Showdown at Paramount Studios where athletes and celebrity automotive enthusiasts showcase their customized GM vehicles and compete for the title of the King of Bling Tuesday, July 11, 2006 in Los Angeles, California. The event was hosted by Shaquille O'Neal for the third consecutive year.
(General Motors Photo) (United States) X06SN_SN404​

Cool! Looks like an 883L Sportster. How long have you had it? Post some pix when you can. Lots of bike afficionados around here too I think but probably not many Hell's Angels. :)

WONKABOY said:
AN 883 SPORTSTER? THAT'S A INSULT , IT'S A 2006 DYNA STREET BOB , 6 SPEED , FUEL INJECTION , 88 CUBIC INCH , I HAD 1 SPORTSTER , 2 FATBOYS AND 2 LOWRIDERS , IT DOES LOOK LIKE A BIG SPORTSTER BUT MAYBE A 1200 NOT A WIMPY 883 !!! OH I'M NOT A HELLS ANGEL I'M JUST FRIENDS WITH MANY OF THEM , I HAVE ALOT A DIFFERENT FRIENDS I PAL AROUND WITH , A VERY WELL LIKED GUY , AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT THEY TELL ME !!

Peace! :) I didn't mean to insult you. I always thought Harley riders were a lot like Corvette owners in their regard for each other's ride - regardless of size, model, HP, price tag, etc. I'm not entirely familiar with Harleys or any motorcycles for that matter. You didn't post any info with your photo and I was checking out the website to learn more about it. My mistake but the photos on their website are misleading I guess when it comes to scale. It makes it difficult to identify one from another.

Anyway, nice looking ride. And it's great to have friends one can pal with and ride with. :beer :grouphug: Cool!

Enjoy your new ride and keep safe!

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom