Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette to sport Chevy's gold bow-tie?

Should the Chevrolet Gold Bow-Tie emblem be added to the Corvette?

• Yes

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • No

Votes: 269 87.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 2.0%

• Total voters
I'm glad GM is addressing important issues. I'm sure putting a bow tie on the Vette is an important element in the effort to save the corporation.

Make the 'bowtie' big enough to function as the front license plate mount also. Then at least the 2-plate states can cover it up.

At first thought the idea sounded repulsive, however a small one would not be too bad in the area of the muffler plate. Also it could be molded in the plastic in that area and not be too bad. It might actually look good.

You Never Know

I'm glad GM is addressing important issues. I'm sure putting a bow tie on the Vette is an important element in the effort to save the corporation.

Rich,
They're taking "baby" steps. Next thing you know they might even hire real "car guys" to the run the business.
And who knows where that could lead them. They might even start building cars that people want.;shrug
Remo:cool

2001499170103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

2001 Lingenfelter Convertible. Cam, Heads, ported, polished, Kooks Headers, High Flow cats
& X-Pipe, Borla Stingers. 457 RWHP, 404 RWTQ & No Chevy Logos.

I find it interesting that this thread was started in 06 and to date I don't think they have put the bow tie on a Corvette.

Glenn
:w

I find it interesting that this thread was started in 06 and to date I don't think they have put the bow tie on a Corvette.
Well, they got the gold lil' GM badge on 'em, so that's a start for "Brand Awareness".
But in today's economy, it's all about penny-pinching & cuttin' costs and those lil' gold bowties cost money! Hooray for penny-pinching! :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom