Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Corvette to sport Chevy's gold bow-tie?

Should the Chevrolet Gold Bow-Tie emblem be added to the Corvette?

• Yes

Votes: 31 10.1%
  • No

Votes: 269 87.9%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 2.0%

• Total voters
Another lack of insight can be seen with the C6 license plate holder. Who could believe such a turd could be plopped on the Corvette, yet managemenmt still turns a deaf ear to the market protests. Can a big bowtie on a chrome flatbar be far behind?

Maybe GM can put the big gold bow-tie right on the nose of the Vette - right where the front license plate can cover it up in those states that require a front license plate.
:L :eyerole :W :crazy

I had a 1972 Vega. It was on its third engine when it limped to the junkyard with less than 80,000 miles. I bought a Japanese replacement.

meetings.jpg
So you owned a Vega to !We could be related.

ahhhhhhhhh

ITS THIS TYPE OF THINKING THAT IS KILLING CHEVROLET...THEY ARE TWO STEPS BEHIND CHRYSLER IN RETRO STYLING....HHR VS PT CRUISER... CROSSFIRE.....PROWLER..ETC....BUT HEY LOOK AT THE NEW CAMARO....DUH...THEY WOULD HAVE DONE BETTER WITH A RETRO STYLING LIKE THE 69 CAMARO ANYONE SEEN FORDS NEW MUSTANG? HELLO CHEVY..WAKE UP AND GET WITH IT...AND KEEP YOUR BOWTIE ON THE TAHOES AND TRUCKS ..NOT OUR CORVETTES....THEN AGAIN ..WHAT THEY PUT ON ...WE CAN TAKE OFF....

I think that everyone knows that a Corvette is made by Chevrolet...:eyerole

The new emblem is not the best looking one they have ever used, anyhow, and it is already used in the corvette badges anyways. Que no?

GerryLP:cool

They should distance the Vette from Chevrolet. The worst thing about owning a Vette is having to deal with Chevrolet dealers.

Tadge Juechter spoke at a club meeting I attended last week. I asked him about this. He said he doesn't want it and he doesn't think it will happen. I hope he's right.

"If it weren't for the Corvette, I wouldn't even consider a Chevrolet."

DITTO.

bad logo

God i hope they donot do this change, cross flages of some sort have been there from day one.:mad

BOWTIE ON A VETTE

It may have been the book All Corvettes are Red, but I do remember reading a quote that says "there is a little Corvette in every Chevrolet"; it would seem that the "suits' at GM have forgotten this little bit of trivia. I don't have a new one, but I surely would not want to have the same badge on my Vette as the Aveo; somehow the two are not quite the same........if you know what I mean!! And besides that, as someone has already pointed out, the 'bowtie' is already in the badging......so where is the problem?

Hell No...

The little ugly one in front of the rear wheel is proof enough.

Jack

But it looks so good on this car (laughing my arse off!)
I expect to see it start talking trash like in the "CARS" animated movie.
photo_04_hires.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom