Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dealer dropped my C5 off lift -- need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barnetdh,

Hola senor. I spent a lot of time reading this thread an I am sorry to hear about what happened to your 1997 Corvette. If I were in your shoes I would be so mad. I have lots to say, but it wouldn't be nice. Maybe, I can say it in Spanish and nobody would get in trouble. :) I hope you get back in a corvette soon.

CubanZ06 said:
Barnetdh,

Hola senor. I spent a lot of time reading this thread an I am sorry to hear about what happened to your 1997 Corvette. If I were in your shoes I would be so mad. I have lots to say, but it wouldn't be nice. Maybe, I can say it in Spanish and nobody would get in trouble. :) I hope you get back in a corvette soon.
Hola, CubanZ06!

I have a lot of bad things to say too!:L Thanks for stopping by and visiting my little horror story here. I'm still waiting for my other appraiser to call back, to see what he thinks about the frame being off. With my luck, he probably left town. :eyerole

I really want to be back in a vette :w very soon!

Take care!

- Dave

Hey Barnetdh!!!!!

Looking forward to some positive updates!!!!!!!

Coming soon! Right? :D

barnetdh said:
I may have hurt something :L reading this. That guy had a LOT of patience trying take care of his problem, while everyone was laughing. (No wait, tell us again how it happened!)

Thanks, Mike!

barnetdh said:
I may have hurt something :L reading this. That guy had a LOT of patience trying take care of his problem, while everyone was laughing. (No wait, tell us again how it happened!)

Thanks, Mike!
He should be thankful he didn't have a Vette fall on his hootus.:eek

Dave,

When are we going to put this thread to bed? Where is that replacement car ?

yea,
How Do I Get Herculiner Off of My Hootus?!

Rain said:
yea,
How Do I Get Herculiner Off of My Hootus?!

I'm sure the answer is somewhere in a chapter of "My LIfe" ;LOL ;LOL

KOPBET said:
;LOL ;LOL ;LOL ;LOL

Originally Posted by Rain
yea, How Do I Get Herculiner Off of My Hootus?!

like this -->:r or this -->:bang

KOPBET said:

Dave,

When are we going to put this thread to bed? Where is that replacement car ?
I should have some news later this week on some things I've been working on, that are looking very promising.

In the meantime, I'm staying away from herculiner.

I have heard some terrible stories involving a hootus, a disgruntled wife/girlfriend, and some superglue....... :(

barnetdh said:
In the meantime, I'm staying away from herculiner.

Isn't that word hyphenated? ;LOL

MM-C5 said:
Isn't that word hyphenated? ;LOL
I started a snappy comeback, and realized there is nothing I can say that will not get me in trouble with somebody somewhere.

Sorry, MM-C5 I'm not touching that with a ten-foot pole!

barnetdh said:
I started a snappy comeback, and realized there is nothing I can say that will not get me in trouble with somebody somewhere.

Sorry, MM-C5 I'm not touching that with a ten-foot pole!

Yeah, I might have stepped on my hootus on that one. :L :L

Updates? Any Updates? Do tell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything to report?????

theblackvette said:
Anything to report?????
One of the things I was waiting for was a review of the frame alignment, which was supposed to be ready yesterday. Haven't heard yet. The body shop was going to send the report to my appraiser, and they just sent the first page instead of the whole report, so that added some delay.

I'm just waiting for everything to line up, so I can take the next steps. Could drive you crazy, waiting on other people.

This weekend, my wife and I have our son home on leave, and we want to spend some time with him before he heads to Iraq on July 6th. We'll get back to Stewart's shortly, after taking some family time out.

Tell your son to be careful. And I'm sure from everyone here, Thanks for his hard efforts in that god forsaken territory.
USA :grinshot Iraq

Hey Barnetdh,

If your still driving that loaner from Steward, why don't you take it to the nearest oval track and see what it can do (provided it is insured) and have some fun. Then take it back to Steward because they can fix them "as good as new" from what I understand. Drag strip would work too.
Just a thought for today....:D

slong said:
Tell your son to be careful. And I'm sure from everyone here, Thanks for his hard efforts in that god forsaken territory.
USA :grinshot Iraq
Thanks, slong. Will do. They are barbarians over there.

- Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom