Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Emblem question: 86 pace car???

bschulze

Corvette
1986 Bright Red Pace Car
Does any one know which are correct for my Bright Red convert? As I recall there were many more color options offered, so many I didn't know which to order. Now They are gone through OEM. These are repops:

[FONT=Arial Black,Helvetica-Black]1986 Corvette Pace Car
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Note:[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] 1986 Corvette Pace Car Kits consist of left & right hood badges plus 2 70th Indianapolis 500, May 25th 1986 and Official Pace Car door logos.[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]10050946[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]1986 - Corvette Pace Car - Silver hood badge with Red/Black door logos[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]$260.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]10050947[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]1986 - Corvette Pace Car - Silver hood badge with Silver/Black door logos[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]$260.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]10050945[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] 1986 - Corvette Pace Car - Gold hood badge with Black/Gold center door & Black Official Pace Car[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]$260.00[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]10050948[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] 986 - Corvette Pace Car - Gold hood badge with Gold/Black center door & Gold Official Pace Car

Thanks for the help,
Bob
Council Bluffs
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]$260.00[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
[/FONT]

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! :w

I've not seen this question asked directly. I have seen publications which I'm trying to locate that has pictures of your car with the emblems.

Surely we're talking decals and not emblems. The 86 Pace Car had only one Pace Car emblem and it is attached to the HVAC Control. Same emblem for all body colors. The decal packages were different based on body color.

Yes, we are talking about the decals.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom