Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FINALLY

Vette_Dreaming

Corvette
Y2K Navy Blue Roadster
I know that all caps mean that you are shouting and I am. I got my Vette today. I didn't have time to do pictures when I got it home but I will get some tomorrow and post them. I got a navy blue 2000 convertible, it has about 36,000 miles and it is so beautiful I can't get over it. It has a Donaldson intake and Corca exhaust. It is a 6 speed and has pretty much every aftermarket extra that I would have put on it any way. Just after I signed that papers one of the salesman handed me an envelope that included the original window sticker and build sheet, I could not believe it. I haven't gotten the smile off of my face yet and I probably won't for a long time. As an added bonus it is supposed to be close to 60 tomorrow and sunny, I have some driving to do. Am I excited, you bet! Now that I am a Corvette Owner and not just a dreamer I am going to have to come up with a new name for the center, but I am still going to be dreaming about Vettes, it is just that now I HAVE ONE.

Congratulations! It sounds like an excellent find. We expect pics soon!
:)

-Patrick

nice

sounds like you got a good find, maybe we will see it in col. springs in june. be safe and ride with the wind.:) :) :) :) :) Billy

Congrats.

"I haven't gotten the smile off of my face yet and I probably won't for a long time." <== don't worry, if it fades just open the garage door, it will be back (never gets old).

Awesome.

I remember buying my Vette shortly after my 22nd birthday. Most of the dealers and a few mechanics were shocked that a guy my age was buying this. I wont forget their wide eyes.

You never forget that time you first buy it, and now you can say that you own a Corvette. :upthumbs

CONGRATS MAN !!!!!!! I agree Vette Dreaming is still a cool name. All the best of luck,I love my conv!:) :bar :_rock

They are small. This is the first time that I have posted any pictures, I am lucky they made it at all. ;)

Dreaming-
Jane Ann has a couple of very helpful threads she created in the Site Help and Feedback Forum for folks who don't have much experience manipulating photos within the CAC's forum software environment.

You can, of course, resize pictures using IrfanView (a freeware image processing software) that can "shrink" jpeg images down to a size that can be uploaded into posts. I think Jane Ann's thread even mentions what the maximum size (in KB) can be for the upload to a thread.

Once you have the pictures in your computer at the size that will work, Jane Ann's other helpful thread walks you step by step through the process of the picture upload itself, complete with Pics to illustrate.

If you're still having trouble uploading pictures after you've tried this, just let myself, Jane Ann (XLR8) or Jim (DRTH VTR) know- as Moderators, we can help in other ways, too.

:w
-Patrick

Mike,

I'm very happy to hear about your new car. Well done.

Remo:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom