Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

FS/ SB Headers for Side-pipes

Corvette
78 Restro
Clearing out the shop; I have a new in the box set of headers for C3 with sidepipes. They were for my 78' w/ 69 style side-pipe. Sold the Vette before I could install them. $100+ shipping. I can send pics and numbers if needed. I have a bunch of other stuff to sort through to clear out. Contact me if interested. It all as to go or momma say I have to go.:mad

Gary

These are HEDMAN HEADERS #68280

Price reduced I need the room $50+

Also '78 wiring diagram book $20
'78-82 car cover new $20
'78 GM corvette shop manual $15

Last edited:
Good luck with your sale, Gary. I hope you're going well?

Mac

Thanks MAC. I'm doing well just to much stuff setting around in boxes.
You're not alone… As H. D. Thoreau said… "Simplify, simplify."

In the past couple of years, I've donated or disposed of so much stuff that the local community services recognize me. I still have too much stuff.

Mac

Headers n pipes

Gary...am very interested in headers and pipes ...have 77 vette yearning for them...email me @ kayo-15@hotmail.com if still available...thnx KO

Clearing out the shop; I have a new in the box set of headers for C3 with sidepipes. They were for my 78' w/ 69 style side-pipe. Sold the Vette before I could install them. $100+ shipping. I can send pics and numbers if needed. I have a bunch of other stuff to sort through to clear out. Contact me if interested. It all as to go or momma say I have to go.:mad

Gary

These are HEDMAN HEADERS #68280

Price reduced I need the room $50+

Also '78 wiring diagram book $20
'78-82 car cover new $20
'78 GM corvette shop manual $15
Headers for $ 50 ? I also need glass t top

I still have the headers, but they have been sitting around so long the prices have gone up a lot since the posting. the new ones today cost around $700. I'm asking $150 +shipping. Sorry;

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom