Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

GTech Horsepower rating and 1/4 mile, 0-60 times from my 75 this weekend.

After installing a new water pump, starter, and making some adjustments on my carb, I took the vette out again this weekend for a few more runs. I also made sure to enter the exact weight of the car + my own weight. (no passengers this time)

My best hp during my runs was 192hp at the rear wheel. I didn't get a chance to check my 1/4 times because I was a little scared to push the car anymore. The weekend before last I blew a water pump gasket when checking the 1/4 times, and anti -freeze was everywhere! I'll make some 1/4 runs next weekend and post the times.

Can someone post a ebay link to those.I want one.Are they the same ones that are advertized on TV for $199.00 at you local autozone kind of place?

Derrick said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7938579212&category=46100

There are newer more expensive models of Gtech on the market, but for this price you can't really go wrong.

That's where I got mine from too. I actually had a little problem with it when it came in that I just resolved. Now it is raining (and will probably continue for the next couple of days), I'm never gonna get to use it.. ;)

The unit wouldn't power on. The fix was to open the cigarette adapter and break two little plastic clips that were binding the fuse up when I plugged it in to the lighter. They are the 90 degree offsets to the negative clips on the outside of the adapter. Clipped them from the inside neatly and it powered right up.

please check out my thread posted on 1-30-05
hope i can help
nicky d

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom