Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

hello just joined

Corvette
1987 coup
have a 1987 corvette working on it for a while now all of a sudden my abs light comes on does anybody have any ideas how to takle this problem dont know mush about the system thanks:cool!:

Perry, first off Welcome to CAC. I think you will find many knowledgeable and helpful folks here. I'm going to move this thread to C4 Technical as it will probably get you better responses to your question.

thanks will be looking out for any reply

Perry, first off Welcome to CAC. I think you will find many knowledgeable and helpful folks here. I'm going to move this thread to C4 Technical as it will probably get you better responses to your question.

thanks for the welcome and thanks for the transfere to the tech section will be looking out for a reply

Welcome Aboard

have a 1987 corvette working on it for a while now all of a sudden my abs light comes on does anybody have any ideas how to takle this problem dont know mush about the system thanks:cool!:

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you've joined us.

-Bill

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

If you are working in the area near where the ABS plugs into at the inside of the wheels you could have without knowing pulled the wire out. It's easy enough to check that first.

That happened to one of my customers and the wire dangled to the point it wore out the connector end. After replacing the end, plugged it in and ABS light went out.

Chuck M

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom