Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello to CAC from Toronto, Ontario.

GM1960

Our weather patterns are certainly a very difficult reality when your are a Corvette crazed enthusiast living here in Canada, but when you are obsessed with the C2 and C3 Corvette like I am, you are content with staring at it in the garage for 6 months of the year. I was fortunate enough to own a '72 454 4spd for a couple of years while still in my early 20s and because of this memory I haven't stopped dreaming of aquiring another C3. So to make a long story short, this winter I will be searching for that special roadster, checking out all of the EBay sites and local ads every night, literally making my wife crazy with my constant gabbing about Vette trivia and the inevitable calling out of "Honey, come look at THIS one!" Oh well, when you got it bad.. you got it bad! Thanks for the great forum CAC.

welcome to CAC!!!:CAC
enjoy the forums!!!!!!!!!!!

smilies-42650.png

You've come to the right place to share the symptoms brought on by the fever. ;) Good luck with your search for the right C3.

:wJane Ann

Thanks folks,

It's nice to be welcomed into such a great community of Corvette enthusiasts. Now I'll just grab my oxygen and continue staring at that '67 coupe.

It's nice to be welcomed into such a great community of Corvette enthusiasts. Now I'll just grab my oxygen and continue staring at that '67 coupe.
They don't get much nicer than 67Heaven... and she's a driver!!

Welcome aboard from a Canuck on the Left Coast!!

-Mac

Welcome to CAC!

You'll definitely find people who understand how you feel here, best of luck with the hunt for the right car for you, I'm sure you'll know when you've found THE one for you!

Welcome to :CAC.

That 67 Red Coupe 67HEAVEN is sweet; I've had the pleasure of following it and seeing it up close and personal and she is definently a sweet ride :upthumbs

Glad you could join us and please do keep us posted on the progress of your purchase. You had a 72; one of my favorite years for sure.

Bill :w

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Thanks Everyone

It's great to know that when you have a serious addiction there is a support group close by.

Welcome to the CAC GM1960. Have fun searching for the "just right" C3.
Keep a scrapbook/file folder to place all the keepers and passers in. What color are you looking for or is that not on the top of the list?
Good Luck. :)

To tell you the truth, I won't be able to make that first offer until January at the earliest, meaning I'll be cryin' over a bunch of C3s by the time I can actually afford to make the move on the one I want. So I can tell you that I've already changed my mind three times in the last month. I started out red, two weeks later fell in love with a white on white convertible, the following weekend died over a '70 Laguna Grey survivor, now there is a triple black '69 427 that's making me crazy. The only thing I will not sway on is... must be a numbers match car, 4 spd, wiper door and headlight doors must be operating. Oh yeah, the front end has to sit close to factory height, I've noticed that many sit too high in the front end for some reason. As did my own '72.

Welcome to the :CAC . Born and raised in Burlington, Ont. Now living at Higgins Lake , Mich. Dave :beer
DAVESBIRTHDAY9-02-07.jpg

VETTE80CLARET009.jpg

ACORVETTE81REDCORVETTE81REDCORVE-2.jpg

:r

Practically neighbours..

Hi Dave,
Living in the Toronto area for over thirty years I've been into Burlington several times for all kinds of reasons, so we were practically neighbors at one time. Those Corvettes are in beautiful shape. Must be nice to be you! Thanks for the welcome, and I'll keep y'all posted when I finally decide on my Stingray. Looks like I'll be flying down south if I'm going to find a decent '69-'72. There have been three C3s listed in Ontario in the last 2 months and 2 were poorly customized and one was a survivor but required over $40,000 to buy. That's alright because one of my most cherished events in life was taking a couple of trips down to Fla. in my '72. So I won't mind the trip back to T.O. a bit!

Welcome to the CAC, and good luck with your search. Hopefully it will give you something to occupy you and make the winter pass more quickly.

Be sure to let us know what you finally settle on.

Tammy

:welcome
Good luck on your search and hope you find your C3. You know what to do when you get it ... send us pics and more pics, plz.

:v Dan

welcome to the cac. Billy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom