Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: How many Z07 owners do we have here?

Hey, I've just stumbled across this post whilst searching 'Z07 badges'!
I have a 1991 Z07 that I've owned for a few years.... I'm in Australia, and my car has had a RHD conversion back in 1999. I believe mine may be the only RHD Z07!
Unfortunately the FX3 suspension & switches are gone, my guess is they were removed during the conversion. I didn't know my car was a Z07 until I tried to replace the brake rotors, and the replacement parts I ordered were too small.... Some searching them revealed this very pleasant surprise!
I'd love to know some more of the history of my car, and I look forward to having some spare time to read through the 10 pages of this post.
Attached is a pic of my car from the online auction site I purchased it from. According to the RPO's my car was originally white, with a blue tinted roof.

Attachments

• 15055508.jpg
    15055508.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 70
Hey, I've just stumbled across this post whilst searching 'Z07 badges'!
I have a 1991 Z07 that I've owned for a few years.... I'm in Australia, and my car has had a RHD conversion back in 1999. I believe mine may be the only RHD Z07!
Unfortunately the FX3 suspension & switches are gone, my guess is they were removed during the conversion. I didn't know my car was a Z07 until I tried to replace the brake rotors, and the replacement parts I ordered were too small.... Some searching them revealed this very pleasant surprise!
I'd love to know some more of the history of my car, and I look forward to having some spare time to read through the 10 pages of this post.
Attached is a pic of my car from the online auction site I purchased it from. According to the RPO's my car was originally white, with a blue tinted roof.
I've got one that I would like to add to the list. Vin # 1G1YY23P3N5102945. Here's some pics of my vert and the ZO7 in my shop. Both are ZF6's.

Attachments

• IMG_0928.jpg
    IMG_0928.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0925.jpg
    IMG_0925.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 64

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom