Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

If I was Dave Hill: How I would have designed the New Z06

wow! That's a great chop! Very clean.

I still don't think the hidden headlights look right on the design...nor that massive spoiler in the back. It's definitely unique though!

I'd love to see more :)

Thanks, its fun to be able to chop photos so easily, computer's are great!

Cool, Flinger.... working with graphics programs it's like pushing paint around, isn't it?

Here's a rear view, as I was working on it the more it looked like a C3/C6 hybred. I think it makes the rear look smaller too and a bit more classic.

Z06_Custom_Rear_View.jpg

Yeah, photoshop allows me to do a lot of stuff I never could, because I can't draw for my life! :)

Speaking of photoshop, got any favorite car modding tutorials? I just starting chopping cars, so I've just been applying what I know about photoshop from before to this new task.

That back end is definitely unique and cool enough for those who think you can't tell the difference between the base and the z! Keep it up!! Real clean chop as well!

Thanks, I mostly use an old version of Corel Photo-Paint, upgrading to Photoshop is on my wish list. :)

I don't know of any tutorials for photo editing except that PaintShop Pro has good ones on its website.

I mainly use the "Smear" tool, I don't know what the same type of tool would be in PhotoShop, and push the "Paint" around until I get it to look the way that I want it.

Keep on practicing, you’re doing a great job, of colorizing too. Colorizing is hard to do in Corel Photo-Paint 8.

Yeah, Photoshop has similar tools, but its hard to keep the image clean with them.

Colorizing is still annoying with photoshop, not sure how you do it with corel, but with PS, you gotta select all you want colorized, which is a pain in the ass depending on the picture. Lots of little things that need special attention. I'm just impatient :P And it never seems right in the end anyway

Yes, it is not very easy in Corel Photo-Paint ether. The first picture took me a few hours to do; the second took about an hour. The neat thing using the "Smear" tool is that you can also mix colors as well depending on the transparency setting.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom