Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I've Done the Unspeakable with the Grand Sport!!

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
Many Grand Sport owners will think I've "ruined" my GS, but I love the new, unique look...probably the only GS with an all-red interior!!:) That's probably because Alan's '02 has the Torch Red interior.;) See what you think...

By the way, I've kept all the original equipment...black seats, black carpet, black wheels, original rotors...just like it the way it is now!

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

Elaine

Who cares what anybody else thinks?

As long as you're happy, it's YOUR CAR after all, build it the way you want to. Nice job, btw.. :)

Keeping the original stuff is always a good idea though...

I also like it, it's your car, enjoy it!

"Unspeakable"...PSHAWWW! I think it looks great! :upthumbs

ENJOY! :lou

Beauty!

That looks great! Mind you, I may be slightly biased, as my blue car ALSO has a red interior-from the factory (special order, June '72). ;)

Enjoy it. It's your toy and do what you want with it.

Rick

:w

I think it came out great, Elaine. I like the red, white, and blue, and that's the color combo I'd be looking for if I ever bought a Grand Sport. It really does look sharp!

-John

I like Red. GS convertibles with Red interior are very, very rare. My CE with Red interior was hard to find. Are you going to finish it off in Red like the factory did or stop here?

That looks great!

Enjoy it... it's yours! :D

Lookin good. it still isn't all red, you have some parts that are black where mine is red, it is nice because the black helps cut the brightness down on the red:)... here is a pic of mine for a comparison

GS Diva said:
Many Grand Sport owners will think I've "ruined" my GS, but I love the new, unique look...probably the only GS with an all-red interior!!:) That's probably because Alan's '02 has the Torch Red interior.;) See what you think...

By the way, I've kept all the original equipment...black seats, black carpet, black wheels, original rotors...just like it the way it is now!

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

Elaine

I like it! But then again I am partial to RED interiors.

It looks good. I'm not a fan of red but a red interior on a Corvette can't be bad looking.

All Corvettes are red, (in spirit), they just look like they're differrent colors.

Unspeakable?

Awesome!!! I say. I don't know why GM doesn't offer the Red interior on blue cars .... especiallly one like the GS. Then again I'm kinda partial to the RED interior. Now if I could just find the Blue GS stripes for mine.;)

I saw somewhere .... a dealership (Kerbeck?) had done a custom job on a C6. It started with a Blue car with black interior. They swapped out the interior with RED and added some custom vinyl graphics across the hood and roof. I think they were doing the car for one of the Big car shows. It really looked good.

:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom